We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join an exciting, growing Internet consumer software start-up. The company seeks to disrupt the large real estate industry with new technologies and the Internet infrastructure. The combination of an improved service quality to consumers enabled by our products and a significantly more efficient business model opens a large business opportunity for the company.
Recently rated #530 by INC 500/5000 and rated #14 by San Jose Business Journal’s Top 51 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Silicon Valley.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and energetic start-up. You will work with a team of high-caliber, experienced, passionate, and competent people to create not only a top-notch customer service team, but a great place to work. You’ll be working side-by-side with the management team, who is experienced in building businesses, including growing companies and taking companies public. The work environment is a fun and casual, and there is always free food and drinks!
We are looking for a smart and resourceful “people-person” who thrives in an ever-changing environment, and is as comfortable analyzing data as conducting on-the-job training with a new employee. Having a background in real estate is also a BIG PLUS!
- Make sure all customer needs are met on a daily basis. Our business hours are Sun –Sat from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Develop and implement work flows and best practices for your team.
- Maintain metric system that measures the team’s productivity and overall performance.
- Work with other supervisors/managers/teams to achieve business goals for the company.
- Participate! Make inbound/outbound calls to various real estate agents, brokers, clients and other partners.
- Excellent phone skills – willing to make cold or warm calls to clients and agents.
- You are dedicated to providing outstanding service to all of your customers and partners.
- You are results-driven and curious, learning something new every week.
- You can effectively communicate clearly, kindly and confidently.
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed.
- Your integrity is unquestionable.
- You must have 3+ years experience in and passion for customer service
- Preferably, you have at least 1 year of relevant experience managing a team.
- You embrace new technology and are tech savvy (read: Proficiency in Excel is a bare minimum)
- You don’t mind working a 50 hour work week (and maybe you like it?)
- Depends on Experience.
To be considered:
-Attach your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position. Please label the subject line: Customer Service Manager
-Answer the following questions below
Please answer the following questions
1.) What does “beyond service” mean to you?
2.) Describe the biggest challenge you’ve had as a manager. How did you handle the situation?
3.) What have you done recently to pursue growth either personally or professionally?