Movoto is transforming the real estate industry as you know it. As a company, we continuously strive to simplify our user’s home search by providing industry changing products and services. With our focal point directed squarely on the future, our product team works closely with dedicated engineers to help architect and develop technologies that help consumers access pertinent real estate information.
Movoto is an internet start-up looking for a talented Product Manager. As a product manager, you should be a results-oriented, flexible, and experienced individual who will drive Movoto’s products from inception to release. You should thrive on data-driven results and the opportunity to think outside the box to push the status quo. This is a job you will be proud of as you will be responsible for your product(s) or business.
The ideal candidate would be a leader, and possess evolutionary product insight, relevant technical knowledge, boundless leadership skills and a strong aptitude in entrepreneurship. You come from a comprehensive and wide-ranged background that preferably includes running your own company or having delivered noteworthy products at larger companies. We will consider from extraordinary new college graduates or graduate students to experienced product management veterans.
Aside from working with smart, talented individuals side-by-side, our company provides a great culture and an opportunity to emmerse yourself in the internet start-up environment. Plus, we're a fun and energetic team with free food and drinks!
Responsibilities may include:
- Build, test, and launch new products and features. Quantitatively analyze results to drive strategy.
- Research what information consumers want and how to obtain and communicate it.
- Work with clients and engineers to define and document product requirements.
- Conduct market research to determine market or consumer demands.
- Strong leadership skills and long-term management ambition.
- Deep understanding of website usability and experience.
- Experience with internet businesses, preferably B2C
- Experience managing projects
- Ability to respond to deadline pressures
- Strong ability to analyze data
- Good presentation skills in small and large groups
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- 4 year degree from a top university – preferably in business, marketing, computer science