Moxie Sozo is hiring an Accounts Manager.
Fresh, brilliant, enterprising, self-starter needed by hip, fast-growing ad agency in Boulder, CO.
Can you juggle 100 things at once without breaking a sweat? Can balance multiple projects and meet deadlines? Perfect. Have you ever been treated for OCD? Are you naturally caffeinated? Ridiculously positive and upbeat? Even better.
At Moxie Sozo, Account Managers work alongside a Senior Account Manager. Account Managers help coordinate schedules and tasks, help schedule and manage project deliverables, and reinforce speedy and accurate communication/responses. Over time, you will be incorporated with daily correspondence with our unbelievably wonderful clients.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of agency experience.
- Ridiculously detailed-oriented.
- Superb communication, written, presentation and listening skills.
- Calm under pressure and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Creative thinker and innovative problem solver.
- Thick skin and sense of humor.
- A passion for learning new technologies.
- Must be Mac proficient.
- Major brownie points for experience in managing rich media, mobile applications, and social media campaign elements.
- Wear many hats and coordinate daily workflow of multiple projects to ensure all are on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Act as support contact for multiple clients.
- Maintain sight of the daily traffic.
- Manage account administration as needed.
- Be an advocate for the principles of the agency and a guardian of the client’s brand values.
Send resume with cover letter explaining what you’d bring to the agency and why you feel you’d be a good fit. Please include “Accounts Manager” in the subject line. References required (yep, we check 'em). No phone calls please.