MOXIE Employee Reviews

Management needs much improvement
Senior Project Manager - Verizon Wireless (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2015
The CEO seems to have great intentions, but the management team needs to be more effective. They talk about good intentions and being handcuffed on those intentions, but after a while you start questioning their competence.
Fun but upper management is horrible
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch Fridays. Beer Fridays. Flexible WFH
Cons: No Management
Upper management has no insight to the day to day. They never see the GREAT things that the teams do. They only focus on the negative. They do not implement solutions that the worker bees have proposed to fix the issues. They are a digital agency that has a very strong technology team yet they continue to have humans monitor everything. There are many company holidays but employees are expected to work most of these days or at least be available to.
Diverse, innovative and result producing
ON-Site Mangaer (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: positive and diverse
Cons: calls in and no shows
Loved the administrative and the culture of the work. Challenged me weekly with the demands of the client as well as the personalities of all employees. I brought diversity and well trained employees to the workforce. Enforced corporate policies and always trained and kept a positive environment the fostered happy productive employees.
great company and lots of chances to move up
machine operator (Former Employee), Ogden, UTNovember 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits and employees
Cons: not enough breaks
Well put together company gave you lots of oppurtunites to move up
Fun and good benefits; lousy management
Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch friday, beer cart friday, lots of days off, good insurance, work-from-home ok
Cons: i feel like upper management doesn't care
Management has no idea what I do or why my position needs more help after they eliminated the only other position in my department that backed me up. 50-60 hours a week, but it's expected by upper management, not immediate supervisor. Constant meetings about who does what, but nothing's ever resolved.

More days off than I know what to do with (though I always work), lots of teambuilding events, free food and beer. Flexible work-from-home when I need to. Good insurance.
Productive and fun work place
Temp Assignment (Former Employee), no longer in buisnessOctober 26, 2013
Pros: good job
Cons: only temp
Temp position as Quality Technician at Cornerstone Research & Development. Really enjoyed this position and feel I was very good at this type of work.
a change in values
ACD (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2013
Lots of changing happening. At it's core the people are great, but the leadership has lost sight of the important things.
Not the best, not the worst
Technical Resource Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2012
Managers are not experienced and don't give employees ability to grow. Education is not respected. Great work environment for flexibility and you can bring your dogs into work. Family friendly environment.