Seasonal - Limited Term - Looking to fill nights, days, weekends estimated December - April
Scan tax documents into system in preparation of tax returns.
Update files as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
a. Monitor the scan bin and email.
b. Scan and manage the naming/placement of documents (both internal and client data).
c. Create tasks and start the work flow process.
d. Monitor quality of scanned documents.
e. Set up and test the functionality of the software links.
f. Enter time and software charges into system.
g. Manage the client return paper documentation area.
a. Help with specific projects as directed.
b. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma. Prefer college student pursuing degree in Accounting.
- Work record that shows attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (to include Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the attitude of “customer first”.
- Proficient in 10-key and keyboarding.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to produce accurate work.
Physical Demands of the Position:
- Primarily office setting with limited exposure to weather elements. Light lifting of office supplies (up to 20 pounds.) Occasional lifting of 50 pounds (heavier office supplies).
- Fingering, grasping, walking, stooping and lifting.
- Climbing of stairs with or without materials in hand.