We are looking to add seasonal day, night and weekends tax assemblers to our staff during the months of January - April 15th. If interested please indicate the days/nights - hours you are potentially willing to work.
Essential Job Functions:
a. The primary functions will be to print and assemble documents for clients and tax returns.
b. Assembling completed tax returns and related records and delivering completed packages as well as updating the tracking system.
c. Performing tax processing by assembling, reviewing, validating and packaging tax returns.
d. Organizing of the return of the clients original documents with completed return.
a. Help with specific projects as directed.
b. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma. Prefer college student pursuing degree in Accounting.
- Work record that shows attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (to include Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the attitude of “customer first”.
- Proficient in 10-key and keyboarding.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to produce accurate work and possess attention to detail.
- Experience with tax returns and accounting industry a big plus, but not required.
Physical Demands of the Position:
- Primarily office setting with limited exposure to weather elements. Light lifting of office supplies (up to 20 pounds.) Occasional lifting of 50 pounds (heavier office supplies).
- Fingering, grasping, walking, stooping and lifting.
- Climbing of stairs with or without materials in hand.