MPC Employee Reviews

Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJune 14, 2017
Great employees and I had a wonderful supervisor! The lack of communication was insane between the buildings and supervisors. The pay is ok and benefits were not bad. They do a lot of lunch-ins for employees and have a bunch of give-a-ways. I would go back there if I could.
Pros
Great employees to work with.
Cons
Lack of communication.
Not a fun place to work.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Richland center wiJune 12, 2017
Management has no idea what is going on. You will have no life at all. Not a place if you have kids or family. There's alot of talking on the floor and management does nothing.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Good company well established, fun working enviourment.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Collierville, TNJune 11, 2017
I work on a water pipe crew. We mainly lay water lines, other times we lay drainage lines. I have a good forman an great crew members. I am always enjoying being outside in the sun.
Great experience - wished I could of relocted to minnasotta
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2017
Rewarding experience - learned a lot about recycling and protection of the environment . At first it appeared the company would expand in the Philadelphia region but it eventually relocated .
Pros
learned about different metals and materials
Cons
company relocated
Great place to intern
Product Engineer [Intern] (Former Employee) –  Walworth, WIMay 30, 2017
Loved my internship there and would've returned had I not decided to relocate to another part of the country. Lots of opportunity for growth, although pay can be improved.
Its a nice place to work
Tube foming (Former Employee) –  Richland Center, WIMarch 28, 2017
I worked 3Rd shift get in at 11pm to start my Nighy dudes it's a friendly environment to work in management is fine supervisor are great you would like to work there
good for some, not for me
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Walworth, WIMarch 1, 2017
A lot to like about the company as a whole, however my building was burdened with some small mismanagement issues that affected me big time. I kind of got off on the wrong foot with my building HR and that halted any opportunity for advacement and when we restructured shifts and eliminated some positions, I was an easy target for demotion (though unrelated to work merit)
nice place to work
Molder (Former Employee) –  Walworth, WIFebruary 22, 2017
clean orderly place to work, with mostly good supervisors. molding parks for many different needs. the workers were nice to work with. management seemed well involved.
Pros
nice supervision
Cons
quallity was very hard to keep in check
excelent place to work.
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 13, 2017
I worked for MPC for over a year. The Owners young, smart, very caring and understanding. Fast pace work place. I was retired from Law Enforcement and wanted to work a few days a week, and they always worked with my schedule.
Safety Focused and People orientated business
Material Handler / Fork Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJanuary 11, 2017
Like the job very much, and the people there. Just needed to make more money and spend less time trying to make money. Their ceiling for this type of work was only 15.50 hr.
People are great
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Prairie du Chien, WIDecember 6, 2016
The people who work here are great but when you have to work 6 days a week you don't have anytime to be with your family. When you've been working 6 days a week for the past 8 years and nothing changes doesn't improve the moral in the plant
Pros
on site health clinic
Cons
to much overtime
Fun place to work
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 27, 2016
I really loved this job. I hated leaving but I was needed at home. The owners are really great. It was nice that you drove a car all day long and didn't have any bosses breathing down your neck. The only thing I didn't really care for was if a new pick up was added in the middle of your route, it was hard fitting it in to your schedule because everything had specific times that you needed to be there to pick up or drop off and if you fell behind even just 5 minutes, it would throw your whole route off. Other than that I loved this job!!! I got to drive all over to places like Winnemuca, Hawthorne, Yerington, etc. If the medical field interests you, then I think you would enjoy this job!
We always had Halloween costume day, Christmas secret santa, it was simply a great place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WISeptember 23, 2016
I'd come in grab my pick tickets print my labels and my forklift and start picking. I learned that if I tried something different I could work faster.
My Supervisor was tough but fair, the Manager was a goof man he really looked out for me
The people I worked with were first rate
Hardest part of the job was having to quit
The best part of the job was their trust in me to make a new process in picking a major order for the company
Pros
Every month I'd receive a $50 gift card for working overtime, we had lunches constantly becuase we were an exellant team great benefit package
Cons
Raises were based on performance, so until I found my niche my raises weren't the greatest
Awful place
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morrison, TNMay 14, 2016
I worked at the Morrison plant for six months and I have to say the management is pathetic. Horrible place to work!! I turned in a two week notice and my supervisor and lead made it so bad I quit early.
Cons
Not a work enviroment for a female
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 7, 2016
Not a work enviroment for a female. It was a factory full of men that didn't want to take orders from a young female. I was in charge of a group of men that set up all my resale items and was very strike on how I wanted things done and was to organized for the group. This job made me realize I have to go back to school and furture my education.
Pros
Benefits and Pay check was a plus
Cons
The only female in charge of things
Productive and hard working work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJanuary 17, 2016
My typical day at this work place was come in before bell rings, gather up at supervisors office to see where we are located for the day and when done, get to work. My co-workers were pleasant to work with and management were nice people. Most enjoyable part about my job was the work I was doing and there was nothing hard about my job. I liked it very much.
Loved most of it!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Walworth, WIJanuary 6, 2016
For the most part, i loved working at MPC. I enjoyed working with mostly everyone who worked there as well. I think the things I did not like were my problem only. i.e.: sleepy, I worked 3rd shift (12 hours) and I am a single mom, didn't get much sleep at the time.
What a joke
Operator (Former Employee) –  Morrison, TNDecember 18, 2015
The management stinks! Like kids bullying at school. The insurance is awful. That place needs to pack up and go back up north!!
Pros
Cons
everything
This was a good place to learn the basics
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILNovember 4, 2015
I grew up the ranks as an executive secretary to a Purchased Senior Subcontract Administrator on military contracts. I developed discipline, ethics and finely honed negotiation skills that have served me well to this very day.
prductive
production (Former Employee) –  Walworth, WIOctober 12, 2015
i learned alot about car parts , incentives for employees , different management , company picnics, nice place to work but night good for single parents with kids to work nights
Pros
family functions
Cons
hard to work at