MPI Protective Service Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Professional and great place to work
Security Officer / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 2, 2017
Everyday at work, I would conduct a patrol of the site and ensure all doors and the site is secured. Communicate with dispatch every hour and report all activities during the shift.
Being a Security Guard
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 8, 2017
Yes, they will give you training but you are expected to train on your own time. Not many companies request you to train off the clock, they will. Very few hours since the loss of the largest account.

If you are looking for a security job stay away from the agencies and work for a hospital or clinic.
Pros
Cons
Every thing
Excellent place to work, great environment
Officer I (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 26, 2017
I've been with the company a little over a year now and I can honestly say it's one of the best places I have ever worked. It feels like a small family atmosphere every day when I go to work. Everyone I talk with is in good spirits, happy to help however they can, and just genuinely cares about each other. Training opportunities were great as well. They sent me through a 40 hr firearms course, 40 hours of defensive and arrest tactics, took care of the application for my permit. They really help you through the whole process. Not to mention full benefits, heath, life, 401k. Great career starting opportunity for anyone out of school. Would highly recommend MPI.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great work environment

Want to know more about MPI Protective Service?

Ask a question