MPRI

MPRI Employer Reviews

OUTSTANDING
Recruiter for the United States Army (Former Employee), Boise IdahoJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: long days
Typical military BS,
Lots of cold calls on phone
Station commanders require and only assign out laying areas to civilian recruiters so lots of windshield time and long days
Military friendly towards retiring veterans
Instructor (Former Employee), KuwaitApril 16, 2014
Great work experience and ability to travel abroad with job location
Accomplishment and Pride
C-IED SME/Trainer (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: all around good atmosphear
Cons: when your contract ends
MPRI is a very good company to work for. The management took very good care of the employees and the feeling of knowing that what your doing brings those soldiers back alive
good place to work for
Warehouseman/Security (Former Employee), Middle River, MDMarch 4, 2014
loading unloading trucks ,,,, receiving equipment into inventory but counts and smart system
Productive and fun lace to work lots of travel
Doctrine Developer (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: great pay, job stability, great travel.
Cons: contracts have to end.
MPRI has a lot of professional employees I have ever had the opportunity to work with. The willingness to teach, coach, and mentor to excel to the next level is the best.
IT
Senior Observer Controller / Signal (Former Employee), KuwaitJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: leadership, aloneness of being away all the time
As overseas government contract was on call 24/7 but generally worked a 12 hour day. High volume of type A personality conflicts from site lead to numerous employees. What offset the draconian rule mentality and disregard for some policies and IT security issues was the pay. Document everything to cover your own A. Hardest parts of the job was the leadership – more... personalities and being away from family for months on end. – less
Battle Captain / Office Manager
Battle Captain / Office Manager (Former Employee), Camp Yankee KuwaitNovember 25, 2013
Pros: high salary and a great human resources section
Cons: issolated in the middle of the desert of kuwait
More of a salesman job. I just had to be knowledgeable as to what our organization could perform for the customer (military). For me an easy job for something I believed in. Training the military and working with them to achieve their desired training goals.
Subject matter expert (Former Employee), Fort Knox, KYNovember 9, 2013
A typical day at work started with calling people interested in the Army and giving out information if requested.
Outsanding Team we made each other better
Scenario Developer OC/T (Former Employee), FT PolkOctober 11, 2013
Pros: freedom to grow your position would be happy to be rehired under a new contract.
Cons: we lost our contract
Very Professional which allowed our team to expand our jobs to do the bet job of training soldiers prior to their deployment. worked with all areas of training to help build the rotation to replicate threat environment and work hands on with soldiers and BDE/BN Leadership in the field.
Had little interaction with management
Senior HR Advisor (Former Employee), Hampton Roads, VAAugust 30, 2013
Pros: let me do my work
Good company; treated me well. I was in a remote location with customer and worked as an independent contractor.
GREAT EXPERIENCE
CIVILIAN RECRUITER (Former Employee), Radcliff, KYAugust 19, 2013
Pros: working with professional
Cons: long hours
Working daily with Americas finest recruiters dealing with civic leaders job fairs competing with every other recruiter from colleges and services for Americas finest
Great company
Instructor/Mentor/Observer Controller (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 15, 2013
Pros: great coworkers, great pay and benefits
Cons: no job stability
I enjoyed working for MPRI as a overseas employee. The work environment was challenging but rewarding. My coworkers were great and it was an enjoyable experience.
Good company to work for
U.S. Army Recruiter (Former Employee), ILApril 4, 2013
Pros: pay, job security
Cons: contracts can end quickly
A good company to work for as long as you have good contracts that aren't dropped after a few months.
At will employment
Military Trainer (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: exciting work
Cons: at will unstable work.
Worked as a trainer in Africa. Different location most weeks. Unsteady work for many of the employees. Company explains the work load up front.
Excellent place to work
Instructor (Former Employee), 1320 Braddock Place Alexandria, VA 22314-1694March 20, 2013
Pros: a very productive work
Cons: na
I am very active, responsible, leader, productive, motivated individual. Interact with a different soldiers
exelent company
Senior Training Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Leonard Wood, MONovember 26, 2012
Pros: exelent aminitration
real good company to work, frindly.good venifit, good people
Good place to stay in shape, but can be lonely at times.
Instructor/ Mobile Training Team (MTT) (Former Employee), KuwaitOctober 4, 2012
Pros: plenty of time off when work is slow
Cons: too much time in the sun and sand.
You get up before sunrise in most of the time your done by noon. If you ever spent time in the military than you should fit right in. The hardest part of the job is being away from your family. And the sand and the heat of the summer is unforgiven. The pay is great, the best time of the day is when the sun sets and day is over.
MPRI
Transportation Coordinator/Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), MIDDLERIVER,MD/SOUTHEAST ASIA IRAQSeptember 22, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: in iraq
EXCELLENT GOOD MANAGERS BUSY DAYS GOOD ALL AROUND JOB GOOD CO WORKERS VERY ENJOYABLE
Dishonest to their customers and employees
Property Accountability Officer (Former Employee), traveled all over U.S.September 11, 2012
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: no integrity and extremely dishonest.
This company overcharged the customer, the U.S. Army and, ultimately, the U.S. tax payers on a continuing basis. They ordered me to record more hours than I had actually worked on my time sheets. I refused and was demoted and ultimately "laid off" as a result.

They are not to be trusted and should be black listed by the government.
Day in the life of a Cyber Recruiter
U.S. Army Healthcare/Cyber Recruiter (Former Employee), Fort Knox, KYSeptember 10, 2012
Working at MPRI has been an awesome experience. I was given the chance to meet extraordinary people as well as help and guide individuals inquiring about joining the United States Army.

1 2 3