MPS

MPS Employer Reviews

Very fun workplace with close knit employees
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, IllinoisMarch 10, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: not enough pay
My employment with SIU School of Medicine was a fun learning experience. I took my skills from working as a Medical Records Clerk as well as a Clinic Clerk, to go on to further my education in a 9 month program to become a Medical Coder. A typical day was enjoyed coming together as coworkers to complete our daily tasks. I learned to open up more with my coworkers and share in the achievements of our daily lives. The managers within SIU always had an open door policy and made sure I as an employee gained the knowledge needed to grow within the company. My coworkers were always dependable and went out of their way to help if necessary.

The hardest part of my job was not having enough work for the day and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people who encouraged me to further my education and career
Global experience
VP, Group Account Director & Business Development (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 16, 2015
Met a lot of good people here.
They are all really passionate about their work and being the best in the market. They are forward thinkers and highly motivated.
Highly recommend it to anyone.
Workplace
Security Officer (Current Employee), Murrieta, CADecember 4, 2014
A typical day work was show up about five minutes early. Clock in, find out if anything with importance happened, fill out the heading for the daily action report. Than go and do my rounds according to the action report. During my rounds I ensure that the supervisor at the site knew I was there, ensure the safety of the employees there. My supervisor seemed like he didn't really know what he was doing. Could never get a hold of him when needed too. Other than the supervisor I enjoyed working with the other security officers. Hardest part for was working graveyard and going to school. Enjoyable part was meeting new people and being able to help when needed.
Pretty good/ productive place to work at
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Gordonsville, vaOctober 16, 2014
Most of the people there are pretty nice. There are a lot of opportunities for extra work and overtime.
Great environment, great people, no advancement and underpaid
Special Needs Instructional Assistant (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 30, 2014
Pros: rewarding
Cons: low pay, no future
Working with the students is very fulfilling and my co workers and superiors are great people. Difficulty of the job was vastly difficult compared to the compensation given. There was little to no room for growth and advancement.
very professional work place
Educational Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 4, 2014
even though the Para professionals where only given 30 hours a week I felt valued for my services. Friendly co- workers and environment.
Fast paced, team oriented environment
Teacher (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2014
Pros: learning to be resourceful and participating in student success
Cons: unhealthy work/life balance
A typical work day begins between 6:45 and 7:30 in the morning, and can end between 4, 5 p.m.. or later. Although routines are established, no day at work is ever the same. Strategic problem solving and effective communication skills are a must when working with co-workers, parents, students and management.

The most challenging part of the job is single handedly managing a classroom of diverse learners with wide a range of skill levels, abilities, socioeconomic and behavioral needs.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the group of people I work closely with and helping children develop self confidence so that they can achieve their academic goals.
Loved working with the military, Great Command
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee), MurrietaApril 29, 2014
Pros: felt like i was part of the team, great serving our military members.
Cons: dedicated everything i had not enough family time
*assisting Family members with correct resources to improve quality of life, Assisting injured Military members, worked closely with medical team, Chaplain, and Command.
*I learned how to improve my time management skills, caring for 1200+ military members and over 4000+ family members.
*Great Command- was able to communicate concerns and work together to solve situations.
*Professional Co-Workers the Marines would make sure I as a civilian was always part of the team.
* having to deal with the loss of our Military members.
* I loved everything about my position with the Marine Corps.
Productive and steady place to work at.
Marketing Specialist/Business Development (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: very good bosses
You learn a lot about different types of printers, printing, cost of printing, contracts for printers, and marketing.
a loving ,Learning, enjoyable envirorment.
Custodian (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 14, 2013
Pros: its a laid back job
Cons: exspesive health care, pay
A typical work day for me would be,coming into work and being able to sucsessfully do my job and have all the supplies to do it. Being able to work in a beautiful learning inviroment and bing able to give back to the children of the future.
Productive and fun environment
Instructor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 13, 2013
interacting with kids providing supervision, homework help.
Productive and good people to work with
Machine Operator (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: paid lunch hour
Cons: customers
Working 10hrs a day 5 days a week and all the overtime I want, Ran a printing press all day and working with a wonderful mgmt group. the hardest was trying to please the major customer.
Jobs that you learn will help in lots of areas
Machine Operator\ Machinist type work (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: good pay with friendly people
Cons: small business
Good people, good eviroment,fair pay. All the jobs that I learn were that of skilled labor. These jobs will help when looking for other companys to work for.
good
Groundman (Former Employee), Etowah, TNJuly 22, 2013
.........................................................................................................................
warehouse work
Processor (Former Employee), charlottesville,vaMay 20, 2013
fast pace,processing,accurate work line,fun environment,great hours.
Fun workplace with great co-workers
Volunteer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 16, 2013
Pros: seeing the difference
Cons: short breaks, heavy lifting of the rocks
We worked as a team to rebuild the Locust Street Ravine. I've learned how to become a better teammate and work together to get a certain task completed. The hardest part of the job was to dig the large rocks out of the mud to help the water flow better. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing up and seeing the outcome from what it had been before.
Productive and fun workplace.
CNA (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2013
Taking care of students that require a little extra attention. Also assisting the teacher in classwork.
professional work environment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 16, 2012
Pros: free lunch was a plus.
Cons: sometimes going to different loications was hectic.
Time always went quickly working in the kitchen and serving the children. I learned alot about teamwork,dealing with other personalities,and how to work at a fast pace. The hardest part of my work day was the end of the day cleanup,and the best part was seeing the children satisfied and knowing we fulfilled our duties.
Working with Children
REC Leader II (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 9, 2012
I learned how to really use patiences.

I Really enjoyed working there.
Great place to work if you have a help mate
Customer Service/ Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Gordonsville, VAOctober 18, 2012
Pros: being able to come and go without a lot of hassle
Cons: having to work late during winter hours
A typical day at work basically consists of answering the phone and helping customers with issues. I've learned a lot since being employeed here. Management is ok, but you can see there are some favorites in the dept. Co-workers are easy to get along with and more than willing to help out if they are needed. The hardest part of the job is holding your peace when you see others not pulling their weight and the leads not saying anything about it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction from helping others.