MPW Industrial Employee Reviews

relax work
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 14, 2016
very laid back job, good management good work enviroment.company would provide lunch,for employees.and would train you on various machines
ok place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  AnywhereOctober 8, 2016
Was a job out of high school. It was an okay place to work. I made money and got experience. We were gone out of town alot but they paid for hotels it wasn't that bad,
Pros
company truck
Cons
out of town alot
its a good place to work
Water Technician (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXSeptember 23, 2016
Not to much to say just a steady job same thing every day looking for a challenging job to enjoy to work there for a long while and enjoy it
Pros
steady work
Cons
on call weekends
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCAugust 24, 2016
Working with staff is very challenging there isn't ever a dull moment. The people I work with are good people they try to help where ever its needed.I have learned a lot about being a supervisor from all my leaders they are very helpful .The hardest part about my job is trying to satisfy everyone I get it done but its hard. I really enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
Stability, Insurance benefits
Cons
Working week ends
Work every holiday
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCAugust 23, 2016
Its a stable job, only problems are working 7day shutdowns 12hr. shifts with no family time some holidays are 14day 12hour shifts no days off with family.
Pros
Free 1 day pass to carowinds
Cons
No family time
productive very demanding long work hours
Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 13, 2016
I enjoyed the time I had their the pay was very good all the over time you could handle and you could advanced up and lots of travelling
Pros
podium
Cons
always tired
Great Place to Work and Grow
Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockport, INMay 24, 2016
MPW is a great place with a family atmosphere. It provided me with great opportunities to learn and to grow as a professional.
Mpw
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rockport, INMay 10, 2016
This was a great place to work and it had opportunities for advancement. The only problem was the office management, the office manager was very unprofessional.
Pros
advancement
Cons
office manager
Stinky and Nasty Place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MIMarch 24, 2016
This is the only job that I ever worked with a bunch of HR morons! I worked in the Chesterfield factory and it smelled like harsh and poisonous chemical. Not only are the HR peoples are morons, but so are some of the production workers. Many have bipolar issues, so if you enjoy working with morons.... This is the place for you!!! Oh yeah... If you enjoy chemicals in your body this is the place for you! Did I mentioned the great pay?? Oh yeah, that was a joke! They will treat you like animals and then pay you chimp change!
Pros
Pros.... There ain't no pros!
Cons
Moron HR Peoples
crew Member
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MIMarch 23, 2016
The experience at MPW Industrial was great I would have liked more advancement and opportunities to move up and make more an hour.
Great place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Steubenville, OHJanuary 25, 2016
Great place to work for, dependable co-workers and great supervisors. I enjoyed using the 10,20, and 40k pressure washers. Reliable job
Don't waste your time with this Mikey Mouse BS
cdl driver (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHJanuary 22, 2016
This place is an absolute JOKE... Unless you are related to the boss or on your knees all the time, you get the horrible jobs.. The equipment is garbage and the working conditions are horrible and treacherous.. Do NOT waste a second of your time even contemplating working here...
Constant work and expanding
CDL Operator/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, OHJanuary 22, 2016
Hard work and new experiences. Is dangerous work and also a different life style. Fast pass and expanding is always available.
Pros
New experiences
Cons
Low pay
Stressful
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 12, 2016
Working there was a challenge you had either your hard workers and your slackers I got tired of picking up after another person and doing there job for them.There management did nothing after I told them about it and after about 3 months I got so tired I decided to quit.
Bad
mechanic (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXDecember 26, 2015
I would inspect my trailers every morning,and tractors.I had to do everything in 40 hours.I was in a manager position,I was over the Drivers,but my Managers took the drivers from me so I can't be over them. I got new vendors for the company,the old ones was just taking money without doing anything,I save the company money with new ones. I had to work on Tractors that came from our other shops,those mechanics was lazy.My manager would get mad,and ask why is this Tractor deadline.I would tell him,it came from the other shop like this. I had to lazy driver who break their tractor,because they didn't have to listen to what I said. I had to help everyone around the plant,I hardly got help from anyone.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Short lunch
Flexible hours
Laborer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 22, 2015
Work was easy; hours fit my life events; the most enjoyable part about this job was working alongside my co-workers and learning from them.
Facility Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 31, 2015
Safety Meeting
Review Progress notes
Go Over Assignments with Team
Follow up on repair made
Fill out order fulfillment
Check Team Timesheet for discrepancies
Pros
working with a great team
Cons
health care
They suck
Former scapegoat (Former Employee) –  CantonJuly 20, 2015
If you like getting kicked in the balls, come here. If you like getting crapped on, come here. If you like being cheated and lied to and then looking at the bottom of a bus, by all means, come here.
Pros
Hahahahahahahahhaha
Cons
Good god, where to start.
canton
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Canton OHApril 8, 2015
if you're looking to be blamed and depended on to fix years of others not doing their job, yes go work here. They will fire you if you can't fix their years off issues. You will be lucky to get paid, they don't pay vendors, it's The Motto. And don't look for help from Management if that is what you want to call them, they are all eating lunch or drinking. Sad group of people.
Pros
no-one to micromanage, because they aren't there
Cons
they fire you for their shortcomings... benefits are a joke
Quite the learning experience.
Branch Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lorain, OHFebruary 17, 2015
Was taught the proper way of industrial cleaning in the heavy industry. Had a great staff and customer base. Made new contacts and business partners.