Mr. Appliance Employee Reviews

bad managment
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2016
bad company to work for. didnt care about me or my family. only numbers. makes u feel like you are just another number. the more you give at that company the less u receive.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad managment
Great company in Birmingham
Appliance Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2016
Fast growing due to quality customer service. Great company to work for. They are second to none in the Birmingham market
Pros
Customer Service and family oriented
Mr. Appliance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 13, 2016
This job was a great opportunity to help a new business develop from Day1. I enjoyed working one-on-one with the customers over the phone and with the technicians.

A typical day at work involved balancing the handling of incoming calls with the processing of the day's jobs and other follow-up work required. I enjoyed the challenge of scheduling the service appointments in the best manner possible given the customer location and technician requirements.

We worked with many manufacturers to perform appliance warranty service and each company had different procedures. It wasn't always easy to work with these manufacturers but we valued this work because it helped to keep the technicians busy, and it kept me on my toes.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when a customer would thank me for the service that I provided.
Decent Place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, NHSeptember 25, 2015
Owners were nice, techs were easy to work with. Not a bad place, relaxed. Work at your own pace. The job needs to pay better.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Pay
Great place to work and learn!
Appliance Repair Technician/Office IT Tech (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCSeptember 22, 2015
I have been with Mr. Appliance for 6 months now and can tell you that for a small business, this is a great place to work! I came in with no experience and learned a lot just from working here. Everyone works together as a team and are very positive and optimistic. My supervisor is a great guy with a lot of patience who really cares about his employees and it shows! Overall Mr. Appliance is the best place you can work at and learn!
Pros
Great pay, freedom to work on your own, and travel!
Awesome
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2015
Great place to work, room for advancement, benefits available. Very family oriented and employee friendly. Work schedule very conducive to productivity.
Productive work place
DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 17, 2015
Always steady, learned a lot about how appliances work and what the parts do. Family owned business, small got along with everyone.
productive company to work for
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLAugust 5, 2014
i usually am on my own, i receive my work orders in the morning from the office, pick up parts if needed and start my day. Great company, no problems with anyone, and good hours.
Pros
company car, company phone.
Cons
no benefits
Ok
Tech (Current Employee) –  Chicago areaDecember 17, 2013
Working with customers is the best part of this job. You are constantly learning to keep up with the latest appliances. The demands on techs can be overwhelming at times. This is a somewhat low paying job for the amount of responsibility. There is no type of health care available from a multi million dollar franchise. Think this would be a good job for someone that is single or semi retired. It's unfortunately just a pay check. No other type of benefits what so ever.
Pros
Working with customers.
Cons
Low pay no benefits
A Great Place To Work For
Appliance Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTAugust 20, 2013
I learned how to troubleshoot and repair Appliances.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to repair a customer's appliance, it was a pleasure to make them feel happy.
Driving and Repairing
Appliance Technician (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 15, 2012
Troubleshooting
New products
Good
Good
Angry customers
Troubleshooting
Pros
take van home
Cons
rude customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr. Appliance. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4