MRC a Xerox Company

MRC a Xerox Company Employee Reviews

i WILL NOT SAY
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  92111February 9, 2014
Because I still work their , my opinions will not be posted. Besides getting copier and printer calls on an daily basis. the end users at times are hard to deal with because of the expectations set to them by the sales team. The co-workers are fine but the management leaves a lot to be desired. and the hardest part of the job is the fact that the management does not hae your back and training is few and far between. I loved fixing the systems.
Pros
you learn alot
Cons
the management does not have your back.
did not like working there at all
customer service (Former Employee) –  san diego, caApril 28, 2013
used to work there but left due to poor employee relations. They really need to get rid of the person in H.R.
Not a nice person at all.
Great place to work and grow professionally
General Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 11, 2013
MRC is a Xerox owned company that operates like a small business. The organization is relatively flat, decision makers are readily available, and staff development is a priority.

This is great place for recent college graduates to learn the basics of sales in a supportive and competitive environment. Training is excellent and it is supported by ongoing coaching and mentoring.

I highly recommend MRC, A Xerox Company as a great place to work and grow professionally.
Pros
compensation and recognition
Cons
I enjoyed working with the people there
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2012
I enjoyed working here, the company was sold out and some of the employees was not picked up by the new company.
small business environment
Administrative Assistant,Sales Secretary (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2012
The company was very small and had been in business 40 years.
They sold and maintained copiers. The business changed with desktop computers so they mostly did maintenance not sales, so my hours got cut at the end.
Pros
family operated company
Cons
no room for advancement