MRC a Xerox Company

MRC a Xerox Company Employer Reviews

i WILL NOT SAY
Service Technician (Current Employee), 92111February 9, 2014
Pros: you learn alot
Cons: the management does not have your back.
Because I still work their , my opinions will not be posted. Besides getting copier and printer calls on an daily basis. the end users at times are hard to deal with because of the expectations set to them by the sales team. The co-workers are fine but the management leaves a lot to be desired. and the hardest part of the job is the fact that the management – more... does not hae your back and training is few and far between. I loved fixing the systems. – less
Great place to work and grow professionally
General Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: compensation and recognition
Cons: long hours
MRC is a Xerox owned company that operates like a small business. The organization is relatively flat, decision makers are readily available, and staff development is a priority.

This is great place for recent college graduates to learn the basics of sales in a supportive and competitive environment. Training is excellent and it is supported by ongoing – more... coaching and mentoring.

I highly recommend MRC, A Xerox Company as a great place to work and grow professionally. – less
I enjoyed working with the people there
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2012
I enjoyed working here, the company was sold out and some of the employees was not picked up by the new company.
small business environment
Administrative Assistant,Sales Secretary (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2012
Pros: family operated company
Cons: no room for advancement
The company was very small and had been in business 40 years.
They sold and maintained copiers. The business changed with desktop computers so they mostly did maintenance not sales, so my hours got cut at the end.

About MRC a Xerox Company

MRC Overview: We are one of California's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, – Read more