MRINetwork

MRINetwork Employee Reviews

Fun and Easy
Internet Researcher (Former Employee), Aiken, SCJune 16, 2015
Pros: Make your own hours
Cons: routine work everyday
This was a great place to work while I was in college. I made my own hours and worked hard everyday doing something I enjoyed. Although there was no room for improvement I would go back anytime or day.
Building the humor and the creativity within the business.
Correctional Officer, Lagrange, KY (Former Employee), Lagrange KYJune 5, 2015
Pros: healthy living and Staying in shape
Cons: Psychological hospital.
A typical day at work varied, But if I was to explain one day that seemed normal would be the holidays, the patient were kind of sad because the missed their family and we the correction officers at the hospital were like there only family so everyone would be good and behave well. I learned that there is a big problem in our prison system and it was the lack of sympathy for the prisoner even though – more... they put themselves in the situation their in they are still people. and we as the citizens who all still pay taxes to provide all want and need some type of respect and sympathy from others, and we crave to be respected no matter gender color or creed. The management was awesome they knew what and when to do certain things for each individual because every person had a different psychological need. My co- workers we were the team and without team work we were dysfunctional so we always worked together even in trauma and in CPI. The hardest part of my job was to maintain my patients even when the patients knew how to get on your bad side, and those were the one who knew the system very well. The most enjoyable was lunch time I had 40 min to myself to recollect my professionalism. – less
Recruiter that I worked several temporary positions with all in procurement field
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2015
Pros: Experienced recruiters
Cons: Temporary assignments
Treated fairly and only submitted me for positions that were within my field of expertise. This is a staffing company that I worked temporary assignments for so the actual companies varied but all were pleasant to work for.
Extensive experience with communicating with patients
MRI Technologist (Former Employee), OhioMarch 13, 2015
Strong background working in a fast paced workplace. The shift I'm used to is working solo and getting the task at hand done correctly and in a timely manner.
Great job until management change and downsizing
Technology Support Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: great job my first couple of years
Cons: company downsized, management changed. made company appear unstable
Don't want to put any negative comments for this company. My first couple of years were great!!!!!

Management changed; multiple CEO changes in a period of a couple of years and the environment changed. Company downsized and became unstable.
cool
legal recruiter (Current Employee), bostonFebruary 19, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolc cool cool cool colll coll== it is an cool environment very cool place to be but this is extreme
violent and disrespectful
outta control solutions (Current Employee), lincolnJanuary 26, 2015
Violence is becoming more common and is not Telerate at all.change the way we treat other in and out of are homes and work areas,safety for employees and customer satisfaction need to be are #1 priory.treat all with respect so others will come back.TO Respecting is to get respect. Thanks again
A good and friendly working atmosphere to work.
Tech Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Produced high-quality images for referring physicians. Patients scheduling. Patients set up on MRI table. Patients screening. Reviewing H&P.
Great site for student clinicals
Technologist, Clinical Intern (Former Employee), Bethesda hospital Montgomery OhioJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great working environment
Cons: none noticed
You would learn alot at Bethesda hospital. I learned alot just doing my internship here. The staffs were good about training me as a student yet giving me the opportunity to prove myself.
Good working environment with great atmosphere
Lead MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Silicon Valley, CADecember 21, 2014
Pros: great attitude and environment
Cons: commute
I love working with the staff and doctors at this site. The owner/manager of this site is very available and positive.

This is a growing imaging facility with multi modality imaging site.
good company
Technician Valley West Hospital (Current Employee), Sandwich, ILDecember 9, 2014
small but very effective. nice people good hours
like the enviorment
Just starting out
Technologist at Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging (Former Employee), Trinity Memorial Hospital, Cudahy WisconsinNovember 9, 2014
Pros: people, patient care
Cons: compensation, double shifts
Very busy hospital environment. I was young and just beginning my career, I learned the ropes my co-workers and managers helped me navigate the hospital environment. The hardest part of my job was going to surgery. I just did not mesh in that environment, the best part was patient care, and the hustle of the day. Also the opportunities granted to me at a young as, it was at Trinity that they moved me into the CT environment, and from there MRI. They did not provide me with the compensation for the higher modalities so I moved to Childrens, tough transition but well worth it. My experience at Trinity was a very good one.
Professional and helping work environment
Technologist Long Island Diagnostic Imaging (Current Employee), New YorkOctober 26, 2014
Work day consisted of pre-screening and screening 10 to 12 patients in an eight hour work day. Co-workers were professional and cooperative.
worked withh well repected cardiologist
international Site trainer for drug trial (Former Employee), charlottesville, vaOctober 26, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: non
worked withh well repected cardiologist in an international drug trial for cardiovascular disease
Unpredictable
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Morris County NJSeptember 2, 2014
Back and forth with decisions, change their minds frequently.
MRI is great.
Staff Technologist (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: job security and the ability to expand my knowledge.
Cons: limited job advancement due to being active duty military.
• 4 Years MRI, 8 Years Radiography, 20 years Healthcare, 20 years US Navy Corpsman
• Performed 12 –15 neurological, musculoskeletal, and abdominal studies per day. Procedures includes, diagnostic MRI imaging, Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Arthrography, 3D Isotropic imaging and reconstruction, Diffusion Weighted and Diffusion Tensor Imaging, dynamic and manually administered contrast – more... enhanced imaging.
• Radiology Imaging Departmental Supervisor efficiently led and managed 10 personnel in the daily operations of X-Ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound.
• Over four years of experience operating GE 1.5T, and Siemens 3T MRI equipment.
• Knowledgeable in PACS system and hospital information operating systems to include CHCS/Syngo.
• Adhere to regulations and protocols to precisely interpret and apply these to work performance and patient safety.
• Volunteered 6 off work hours per week mentoring Radiography students in MR safety, advanced modality MRI exams and routine studies.
• Provides expert patient care during pre-screen interviews as well as educating patients on exam procedures ensuring proper patient safety and comfort throughout procedures.
• Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of patients and staff. – less
Local office was poorly run
Director of Medical Device Recruiting (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 6, 2014
Poorly funded and equipped, I would never recommend someone working there.
Time to socialize and get to know co-workers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: socials, pizza days, wine happy hours and field trips.
Cons: data entry was greatly used and somewhat tedious and repetitive.
MRI was a great place to work. The atmosphere was very active and positive. We went to base ball games, country club and shopping with co-workers. They had their own computer system which made work clear and interesting. I learned a lot by working on the job!
Great Earning Potential
Account Executive (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: upper management, culture
Any given day at MR Japanese consisted of cold calling potential clients and applicants. Roughly 80 calls per day.

I learned that my talents within MR Japanese were not well matched.

Honestly, I had a great manager. He was able to balance the workplace enough to keep things peaceful.

The hardest part of the job was learning to maintain patience while trying to earn an income. Cold calling and sales are difficult in any field and I have the greatest respect for anyone who is successful.

My coworkers were driven and enthused to succeed. The employees who had been in the organization for greater than two years experienced great earning potential.

I enjoyed the friendships I gained while working at MR Japanese.
Had a good supervisor
Tech Assistant (Current Employee), Burlington,NCJune 11, 2014
The hardest part of my job was encouraging people to get in the MRI machine for the imaging test

1 2 3 4

About MRINetwork

In 1965, MRINetwork™ planted a seed that would grow into one of the largest and most innovative recruiting networks in the – Read more

MRINetwork Salaries