MRINetwork Employee Reviews in United States

cool
legal recruiter (Current Employee) –  bostonFebruary 19, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coolc cool cool cool colll coll== it is an cool environment very cool place to be but this is extreme
violent and disrespectful
outta control solutions (Current Employee) –  lincolnJanuary 26, 2015
Violence is becoming more common and is not Telerate at all.change the way we treat other in and out of are homes and work areas,safety for employees and customer satisfaction need to be are #1 priory.treat all with respect so others will come back.TO Respecting is to get respect. Thanks again
A good and friendly working atmosphere to work.
Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Produced high-quality images for referring physicians. Patients scheduling. Patients set up on MRI table. Patients screening. Reviewing H&P.
Great site for student clinicals
Technologist, Clinical Intern (Former Employee) –  Bethesda hospital Montgomery OhioJanuary 15, 2015
You would learn alot at Bethesda hospital. I learned alot just doing my internship here. The staffs were good about training me as a student yet giving me the opportunity to prove myself.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
none noticed
Good working environment with great atmosphere
Lead MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CADecember 21, 2014
I love working with the staff and doctors at this site. The owner/manager of this site is very available and positive.

This is a growing imaging facility with multi modality imaging site.
Pros
great attitude and environment
Cons
commute
good company
Technician Valley West Hospital (Current Employee) –  Sandwich, ILDecember 9, 2014
small but very effective. nice people good hours
like the enviorment
Just starting out
Technologist at Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging (Former Employee) –  Trinity Memorial Hospital, Cudahy WisconsinNovember 9, 2014
Very busy hospital environment. I was young and just beginning my career, I learned the ropes my co-workers and managers helped me navigate the hospital environment. The hardest part of my job was going to surgery. I just did not mesh in that environment, the best part was patient care, and the hustle of the day. Also the opportunities granted to me at a young as, it was at Trinity that they moved me into the CT environment, and from there MRI. They did not provide me with the compensation for the higher modalities so I moved to Childrens, tough transition but well worth it. My experience at Trinity was a very good one.
Pros
people, patient care
Cons
compensation, double shifts
Professional and helping work environment
Technologist Long Island Diagnostic Imaging (Current Employee) –  New YorkOctober 26, 2014
Work day consisted of pre-screening and screening 10 to 12 patients in an eight hour work day. Co-workers were professional and cooperative.
worked withh well repected cardiologist
international Site trainer for drug trial (Former Employee) –  charlottesville, vaOctober 26, 2014
worked withh well repected cardiologist in an international drug trial for cardiovascular disease
Pros
everything
Cons
non
Unpredictable
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Morris County NJSeptember 2, 2014
Back and forth with decisions, change their minds frequently.
MRI is great.
Staff Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 1, 2014
• 4 Years MRI, 8 Years Radiography, 20 years Healthcare, 20 years US Navy Corpsman
• Performed 12 –15 neurological, musculoskeletal, and abdominal studies per day. Procedures includes, diagnostic MRI imaging, Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Arthrography, 3D Isotropic imaging and reconstruction, Diffusion Weighted and Diffusion Tensor Imaging, dynamic and manually administered contrast enhanced imaging.
• Radiology Imaging Departmental Supervisor efficiently led and managed 10 personnel in the daily operations of X-Ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound.
• Over four years of experience operating GE 1.5T, and Siemens 3T MRI equipment.
• Knowledgeable in PACS system and hospital information operating systems to include CHCS/Syngo.
• Adhere to regulations and protocols to precisely interpret and apply these to work performance and patient safety.
• Volunteered 6 off work hours per week mentoring Radiography students in MR safety, advanced modality MRI exams and routine studies.
• Provides expert patient care during pre-screen interviews as well as educating patients on exam procedures ensuring proper patient safety and comfort throughout procedures.
• Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of patients and staff.
Pros
job security and the ability to expand my knowledge.
Cons
limited job advancement due to being active duty military.
Local office was poorly run
Director of Medical Device Recruiting (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 6, 2014
Poorly funded and equipped, I would never recommend someone working there.
Time to socialize and get to know co-workers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2014
MRI was a great place to work. The atmosphere was very active and positive. We went to base ball games, country club and shopping with co-workers. They had their own computer system which made work clear and interesting. I learned a lot by working on the job!
Pros
socials, pizza days, wine happy hours and field trips.
Cons
data entry was greatly used and somewhat tedious and repetitive.
Great Earning Potential
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 9, 2014
Any given day at MR Japanese consisted of cold calling potential clients and applicants. Roughly 80 calls per day.

I learned that my talents within MR Japanese were not well matched.

Honestly, I had a great manager. He was able to balance the workplace enough to keep things peaceful.

The hardest part of the job was learning to maintain patience while trying to earn an income. Cold calling and sales are difficult in any field and I have the greatest respect for anyone who is successful.

My coworkers were driven and enthused to succeed. The employees who had been in the organization for greater than two years experienced great earning potential.

I enjoyed the friendships I gained while working at MR Japanese.
Pros
location
Cons
upper management, culture
Had a good supervisor
Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Burlington,NCJune 11, 2014
The hardest part of my job was encouraging people to get in the MRI machine for the imaging test
Productive Fun group of professionals with hard work ethics
Northwest Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 20, 2014
Amazing team of winners and accountability for the success of each individual as well as the team and owners.
Pros
putting for cash- luncheons- break room goodies
Cons
benefits for family- commission only
Patient care driven and positive
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, New JerseyFebruary 27, 2014
My coworkers and I are a great team. Management always available to helps with any issues.
Traveling is great
American Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando,FLFebruary 27, 2014
Typical day would involve EVERYTHING. Contacting clients and booking them on Business flights. Recieving them at the airport and showing them homes that fight their criteria. Traveling across the globe on trade shows to market your company and properties. Hardest part of the job was the traveling. Best part was the traveling.
Terrible Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Worked here for only a few months because the culture of the company was outrageous. The few employees that stayed were irresponsible and lack of manners towards other employees as well as clients.

They do not provide benefits, even though I was told they did, and the accounting department is run by one man who is absolutely miserable and swears and uses vulgar language in conversation.
Cons
no benefits, sub par compensation, lack of management
Productive with periods of idleness
MRI/CT/X-ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJanuary 9, 2014
Not an extremely stable company.
Enjoy working with my patients (the best part of the day)
The most difficult part of the job is wondering whether we will be here tomorrow.
Great co-workers that work as a team.