• 4 Years MRI, 8 Years Radiography, 20 years Healthcare, 20 years US Navy Corpsman
• Performed 12 –15 neurological, musculoskeletal, and abdominal studies per day. Procedures includes, diagnostic MRI imaging, Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Arthrography, 3D Isotropic imaging and reconstruction, Diffusion Weighted and Diffusion Tensor Imaging, dynamic and manually administered contrast enhanced imaging.
• Radiology Imaging Departmental Supervisor efficiently led and managed 10 personnel in the daily operations of X-Ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound.
• Over four years of experience operating GE 1.5T, and Siemens 3T MRI equipment.
• Knowledgeable in PACS system and hospital information operating systems to include CHCS/Syngo.
• Adhere to regulations and protocols to precisely interpret and apply these to work performance and patient safety.
• Volunteered 6 off work hours per week mentoring Radiography students in MR safety, advanced modality MRI exams and routine studies.
• Provides expert patient care during pre-screen interviews as well as educating patients on exam procedures ensuring proper patient safety and comfort throughout procedures.
• Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of patients and staff.
job security and the ability to expand my knowledge.
limited job advancement due to being active duty military.