MRINetwork Employee Reviews

Just starting out
Technologist at Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging (Former Employee) –  Trinity Memorial Hospital, Cudahy WisconsinNovember 9, 2014
Very busy hospital environment. I was young and just beginning my career, I learned the ropes my co-workers and managers helped me navigate the hospital environment. The hardest part of my job was going to surgery. I just did not mesh in that environment, the best part was patient care, and the hustle of the day. Also the opportunities granted to me at a young as, it was at Trinity that they moved me into the CT environment, and from there MRI. They did not provide me with the compensation for the higher modalities so I moved to Childrens, tough transition but well worth it. My experience at Trinity was a very good one.
Pros
People, patient care
Cons
Compensation, double shifts
Great Earning Potential
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 9, 2014
Any given day at MR Japanese consisted of cold calling potential clients and applicants. Roughly 80 calls per day.

I learned that my talents within MR Japanese were not well matched.

Honestly, I had a great manager. He was able to balance the workplace enough to keep things peaceful.

The hardest part of the job was learning to maintain patience while trying to earn an income. Cold calling and sales are difficult in any field and I have the greatest respect for anyone who is successful.

My coworkers were driven and enthused to succeed. The employees who had been in the organization for greater than two years experienced great earning potential.

I enjoyed the friendships I gained while working at MR Japanese.
Pros
Cons
Upper management, culture
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioAugust 12, 2016
Great place to work. Busy all the time. Learn something new each day. Best co-workers anyone could ask for. Enjoy helping others.
I enjoyed gaining knowledge in a different kind of atmosphere.
Correctional Officer (Former Employee) –  Lagrange, KYMay 21, 2016
I worked at a psychiatric prison hospital for pre-trial patients. I gained knowledge of how of how to work with patients with psychiatric problems while they were awaiting their trials in court.
Pros
Helping patients learn to deal with every day problems and listening to them voice their opinions.
Cons
For the type of work I did the pay did not compensate.
I have to do this to move forward
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INJuly 7, 2016
I thought that it was a terrible place to work. I would sit in my car on my lunch break and cry. The training was faulty, and I didn't connect with the people.
Great place to work... but you need a bit of luck.
Corporate IT Recruiter & Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 14, 2013
Great owner and management. Good focus on work/life balance. The base salary and benefits are really good. But to be truly successful you have to work hard and have luck on your side.
Pros
great benefits. good work/life balance
Cons
need luck.
Team oriented/energetic work atmosphere
Executive Search Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 13, 2015
I performed almost exclusively C Level placement. From sourcing/locating talent to the interview process, to placement. Relo work as well if candidate was moving from state to state. We were compensated nicely and everyone got along well. That's probably not true in every company of course, but it was a smaller group there, so it was nice that was the case at MRI
Pros
Very good compensation, great atmosphere, supportive team
Cons
One I suppose would be a work order coming in and it would get overlapped with 2 recruiters, but that happened rarely, more than fair across the board
MRI Department
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Crittenden, KY 41030May 17, 2016
On a typical day we seen 20 patients. I would check them in by checking their information and or taking co-pays. I will print all the paperwork for the next 2 days. I also use multiple programs at one time to connect images with reports.
Incredible work environment and professional co-workers
Account Executive/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHNovember 20, 2013
During my time with MRI-The Boston Group I met some very nice, extremely intelligent people. The were all career-minded and hugely successful. Everyone was always willing to help.
Pros
Very professional work environment
Cons
100% Commission, no benefits
Fair
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAMarch 13, 2013
Nice work enviornment, not too busy. Opportunity to use state of the art equipment and do complicated exams such as cardiac, etc.

Benefits are horrible and mandatory. Have not had a pay raise in the six years I have worked there.

Work hours are good with a one hour lunch break
Pros
work hours are good
Cons
benefits are bad and way too expensive.
Productive, Innovative, and challenging work place with endless opportunity to learn and grow.
Technologist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 15, 2015
Our Department has about 40-50 patients per day. That includes outpatients, inpatients and Emergency patients. My skills include but are not limited to, scanning all and any types of exams, coordinating the department schedule, and overseeing safety issues. The hardest part of the job is coordinating the schedule and keeping all areas of the hospital happy. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning something knew and challenging everyday.
Pros
Constant availability for learning, co-wokers, Always looking for the next project to get started
Cons
Short or no breaks, No on-site parking
What I do in MRI
Clinical Associate (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 28, 2016
I have learned how to be prepared for emergencies with the patient as well as any work environment issue, I know how to position the patients and ask all the appropriate information to get a summary of the patient's signs/symptoms. I also ask all of the safety questions to make sure that the patient is safe to scan. I make sure that the patient is comfortable while they are getting scanned. I have good relationship with my co-workers.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No lunch break
Great place to work.
MRI Tech (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 7, 2013
A very busy hospital with high expectations of it's Staff. Management is very supportive and co-workers are the same. The most difficult part of any job is finding your niche. I find it usually takes a couple of weeks and something just clicks and all of a sudden you are a part of the team. I don't necessarily enjoy that part of a job, but it is life and you make the best of it. As a Traveler, I have gotten used to it so it is just expected. The most enjoyable aspect for me is making a difference in patients' lives. In knowing that I had a part in helping them get better, or at least in helping the correct diagnosis to be made.
Pros
lots of new knowledge
Cons
lots of stress. we see the "sickest of the sick".
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 18, 2012
Sweet perks, fun colleagues, and over a great environment. One of the most creative offices in Sioux Falls, hands down. No clock to punch you can set your own own hours. Not a strict dress code. If you want a mini-fridge and a TV in your office or cube it's encouraged.

You can ask any questions you like to management and get a straight answer. Management team is very inspirational. Also, working here is the nicest receptionist I've ever met. She really makes tasks easier to handle.
Pros
great relationship with management, you receive insight into the business, solid understanding of the recruiting business, great employees to work with, great team leaders, unlimited earning is an option
A enjoyable place to work
Player Club Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2013
I had 38 years of management when I started MGM Corp.
I knew how to keep a group working and going with to no problems.
Keeping piece and harmony within the work place , made for a very enjoyable place to be. All my co-workers were upset that I decided to step out of the casino industry.
Hardest part of my job was putting up with upper management who were all still green at handling guest and employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting the guest with their needs, or problems, and solving them.
Pros
Free meals, even tho i never ate them
Cons
I never called in sick, and worked double and triple shifts when needed.
Relaxed Recruiting Office.
Recruiter/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NYJuly 30, 2013
In the morning I create marketing plans for MPC job candidate, and market them to companies that could have job openings.
Then the afternoon is spent recruiting for open jobs.
Management is fine but some times contradicting.
Co-workers are fine with the exception of one female who's constantly late or not in and when she is in only gossips and distracts others who are working hard.
Hardest part of the job is finding quality leads and candidates.
Pros
Relaxed comparing to NYC offices
Cons
Healthcare costs ave very high even with insurance, not much support in reaching goals, many redundancies in daily tasks.
Health South
Diagnostic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 24, 2016
I enjoyed working at HealthSouth. For the first year, I input personal/medical and insurance information and insurance into the computer. The second year I was able to work in the back office with the MRI techs and screened the patients prior to their procedures. The General manager of the company was a delight to work for.
Everyone is a number
Tech Aide (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, NHDecember 1, 2015
It used to be a great place to work, but not any more. I have been here for 30years and the changes are not good for the emply.The benifits are nothing like they use to be.
Building the humor and the creativity within the business.
Correctional Officer, Lagrange, KY (Former Employee) –  Lagrange KYJune 5, 2015
A typical day at work varied, But if I was to explain one day that seemed normal would be the holidays, the patient were kind of sad because the missed their family and we the correction officers at the hospital were like there only family so everyone would be good and behave well. I learned that there is a big problem in our prison system and it was the lack of sympathy for the prisoner even though they put themselves in the situation their in they are still people. and we as the citizens who all still pay taxes to provide all want and need some type of respect and sympathy from others, and we crave to be respected no matter gender color or creed. The management was awesome they knew what and when to do certain things for each individual because every person had a different psychological need. My co- workers we were the team and without team work we were dysfunctional so we always worked together even in trauma and in CPI. The hardest part of my job was to maintain my patients even when the patients knew how to get on your bad side, and those were the one who knew the system very well. The most enjoyable was lunch time I had 40 min to myself to recollect my professionalism.
Pros
healthy living and Staying in shape
Cons
Psychological hospital.
Make glass displays for directories.
Laminator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30005March 10, 2016
Heat different types of glass together and put in oven so it could be passed to welding and hanging crew to finish directories.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MRINetwork. Our community is ready to answer.