MRM Worldwide

MRM Worldwide Employer Reviews

very fun and relaxed company
QA Tester (Current Employee), Birmingham, MIJune 14, 2014
Pros: great outings and going to games having office parties and cultural events and holidays
Loved the people there also the managers. Managers are very helpful and great leaders. The company has great advancement and training programs.
Great place to work, however..
Flash Developer / Interactive Developer (Former Employee), Birmingham, MIFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: healthcare was awesome, pto
Not a lot of room for advancement. I was encouraged to learn a lot and it was a great environment for learning.
Great place to start a career
Associate Content Analyst (Current Employee), Birmingham, MIFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free parking, flexible holidays and paid-time off.
Cons: low pay.
MRM is a great place to launch a career.
Working for a fortune 1000 client is a great skill and resume builder.
Can't polish a --urd
Ad (Former Employee), Ny nyJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: allot of good people at lower levels
Cons: managers especially finance gentlemen that head of project managers and head of print production
This place is so riddled with problems it should be released from IPGNA . management is horrible bad review after bad review I ask why? Because they will not get rid of the management they will continue to blame the workers or the horrible looking dingy office , wait they fixed the horrible office they took all the company's I mean employees raises – more... and sunk it into a well polished highly sophisticated button factory , Oh by the way biggest mistake same management . This is where we get back to can't polish a --rd , you can dress it up all day and night long trying to build false positive perception but you still have a stinky smelly --rd of a company and p--p floats to the top. They seam to only want to make the bean counters happy management sitting with there workers making sure all kiddies are in by 9 and leave by 9 or they just won't fit in with the company's plan wait I mean Vision . Creativity is dead here great workers crushed by the open floor plan that has been proven not to work . Put your head phones on whisper when you talk , this is more collaborative? be in at 9 am sharp and don't you dare think of leaving at 5 pm and this is the mind of a finance team not a creative team that invented this

I really thought the CEO was better then this I was disappointed how disconnected he is . – less
Grim, dull factory
Associate Creative Director (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 23, 2013
The magic left the building quite some time ago. As people have left, their replacements are far below the standard of the glory days. Great production machine offshore but insights are lacking and the wrok itself is weak, The last leadership group was nasty, the current edition is boring.
Awesome place to work with a living office staff
Junior Strategist (Former Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 21, 2013
We were responsible for many marketing aspects such as researching products and competition, analyzing consumer insights, and studying marketing strategies. Management were always available to answer questions and if by chance they didn't know the answer, they would know who to go ask. My co-workers made me feel like a part of the team rather than an – more... individual person. The hardest part of my job was the job itself because of the expectations but I enjoyed the challenge. – less
MRM provides a great balance
VP Marketing / CRM Director (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 7, 2013
Love the people, the vision of the company. Management was/is truly looking out for their people and seeking ways to make things better - for their clients, their people, their partners.

Honestly cannot say enough about them. Wish they had an office in Boston!
NYC Third Ave Locaton: Relive High School Drama
ACD (Former Employee), NYCApril 15, 2013
Pros: you don't have to work here.
Cons: you make the mistake of working here, even with body armor.
Revolving door for army of temps.
Anyone and everyone is abused, stabbed in the back, given empty promises, hollow performance reviews, ground up, tossed out, except for the high school-like clique, and senior management, including the evil flying monkeys in HR.
Creatively, always second fiddle to mothership agency.
Good, supportive operation working with a consistent client
Front-End Web Developer (Former Employee), Birmingham, MIApril 1, 2013
Pros: good culture, consistent work, decent pay, good location
Cons: lots of temp workers without benefits
The people are friendly, supportive, and good to work with. Most of MRM's work in Birmingham is for General Motors. Developers have an opportunity to take on additional responsibility and to take ownership of projects.
fun, exciting, and rewarding
Client Budget Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2012
I had the opportunity to work for the State of New Jersey. I met great people and traveled intra-state.

February 9, 2013

Was the State of New Jersey a client of MRM Worldwide in this enthusiastic review? How does your client experience reflect working for MRM and MRM's culture rather than the client?

Disorganized, too large, impersonal
CRM Planner (Former Employee), DetroitMarch 9, 2012
I had a lot of hope going into MRM Detroit. However, I quickly found out that the company was incredibly bureaucratic and disorganized. In the 6 months I was there, I had almost 0 work to do. I would spend days in my office where no one would talk to me, or even acknowledge my presence. I spoke to my manager several times, always leaving with the promise – more... that work was coming in soon. I met with HR to see if I could move to another department, and was told that I had to wait one year before transferring. My manager reassured me repeatedly that my job was secure, things would improve, and that he did not want to lose me. I decided to wait it out the year, and see about tranferring. Unfortunately, 6 months in, after multiple reassurances from my manager and HR, I was laid off. I wasn't surprised, but disappointed that they worked so hard to mollify me, only to turn around and let me go. Had they not assured me that I was safe, and that things would either improve, or I could transfer, I would have been out of there much sooner.

Overall, my experience with MRM was incredibly negative. It seemed to me that they were so large, there was no way to address individual employee issues. Additionally, they hired with no real need or role identified - instead, choosing to "take talent off the market and away from the competition in the hopes that some role could be worked out" - this is something my manager told me straight out. While the culture in other areas of the company seemed to be much better, my only real impression of MRM is negative.

Before accepting an offer at MRM, be sure to ask questions regarding the workflow. I assumed they hired me because they had a need, and I was sorely mistaken. I wasted 6 months, with nothing to show on my resume for that time. – less
Leading, fast-paced BTL advertising agency in New Delhi, India
Director, National Planning and Strategy (Former Employee), New Delhi, IndiaMay 13, 2013
Working with clients like Nestle and Microsoft to design customer engagement strategies to include social media, tradition media and events in India. The position required figuring out innovative ways to deliver excellent customer experiences to impact bottom line business results while working around issues such as literacy, internet adoption and computer – more... skills, electrical outages and other challenges that are not problems in developed countries.

Global best practices were adopted, but nothing was able to just be taken off the shelf. Each element required scrutiny and revamping before it could be put into the market. – less
Buen ambiente de trabajo.
Analista de calidad (Former Employee), Capital FederalNovember 2, 2013
Un dia tipico era: recibir tickets mediante JIRA, identificar el problema, acceder a la URL en cuestion, y verificar si el inconveniente fue resuelto o no. En caso de estar resuelto el ticket tenia que volver a los desarrolladores.
habe sehr guten Eindruck von den Unternehmen
Content Management (Freiberuflich) (Former Employee), Frankfurt Main, HEJuly 2, 2013
habe sehr guten Eindruck von den Unternehmen, Ich konnte vieles lernen

About MRM Worldwide

McCann Relationship Marketing, doing business as┬áMRM Worldwide, is a bit like a matchmaker, building relationships between its – Read more