MRM Worldwide Employee Reviews

Its good to work there,all the environment and team and management are good
QA System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 15, 2016
Its good to work there,all the environment and team and management are very nice, i am enjoied alot with that project,i am somuch intrested in cars thats why i am enjoyed alot.
Pays well but you will have no life outside of work
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2016
Highly hierarchical dinosaur management. Not a lot of interaction between disciplines, i.e. creative and ux/ development teams. Pitches are highly unorganized. High turnover of producers due to overwork. Burnout from team members because of a lack of resources.
Pros
Good 401k, insurance and salaries
Cons
Expect to work very long hours and many, many weekends.
Impactful Internship Program
Excellent Work/Life Balance
Good Location
Nice Co-Workers
Well Thought Out Internship Program
Pros
Exciting and Professional Atmosphere
Cons
No cons
Great experience with web content
Digital Project Manager - Brand (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIJuly 15, 2016
I liked the experience I gained, but with the revolving changes within the industry, I had to change my Director and the next one they assigned to my group was not equipped to be in the role, but thought being in meetings all day long wasting people's time was the BEST way to do your job. I would end up being at the office from early morning until late at night b/c they would drop the ball on projects that other project managers would handoff and never communicated due to this inexperienced Director having too many meetings. The management style was awful and I felt like ppl would gossip about your work or tell people what they hear in the hallways and babble it to your boss. Just very childish workplace. The professionalism was lacking only due to management being inexperienced and many college grads just coming out of school with no experience in a business setting. The only fun part of the job to me was learning about the content management system, working with project managers in Argentina and having some cool work functions. Again just cool stuff they compensate you for the lack of pay and professionalism in the things you deal with at this company.
Pros
drinks in the patio, cool parties, nice kitchen area, free coffee
Cons
management style, low pay, long work days
great people, hard workers
FINANCIAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 29, 2015
a relaxed, fast paced work environment. Fun atmosphere but demanding clients. Wasn't uncommon for work to be done around the clock.
Pros
employee conveniences
Great People
Senior Recruiter - Freelance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2015
Terrific People with a strong commitment to creating great work. Some weeks ran really long as there never seemed to be enough hands to handle the work.
Pros
Great People
Good company before acquisition
Engagement Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Northridge was a good, smaller company that lost a lot of its appeal once the acquisition by Perficient went through. Overall a great many people left or were laid off.
Horrible they lie!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Hoover ALJanuary 28, 2015
They don't tell you exactly what you do till you start the job. They tell you that there are no sales and there is. The hours are Monday thru Saturday 9-9 and the money isn't there for that many hours a week. They lie to you about everything. They say they have appointment setters , no they knock on ransoms people's door. It is a horrible place to work. They say you make salary and commission. WRONG. You make one or the other not both. I'm done with place . I worked one day and quite.
Cons
Super Cool Place to Work!!!!
Front-End Developer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIDecember 31, 2014
I had a great work/learning experience working for MRM Worldwide.

Learned a lot about working in a global environment, building and conducting maintenance on the GM World platform - (fleet.com, gmc.com, pontiac,com, buick.com, cadillac.com)

MRM is an awesome culturally diverse environment to work in, many wonderful friendly people.
Productive, fast-paced
Account Supervisor - GM Card (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MISeptember 24, 2014
Typical day at work includes routing DM and EM job bags, QC-ing site content, engaging with project brand managers on new retail projects.
very fun and relaxed company
QA Tester (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIJune 14, 2014
Loved the people there also the managers. Managers are very helpful and great leaders. The company has great advancement and training programs.
Pros
great outings and going to games having office parties and cultural events and holidays
Great place to work, however..
Flash Developer / Interactive Developer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIFebruary 26, 2014
Not a lot of room for advancement. I was encouraged to learn a lot and it was a great environment for learning.
Pros
healthcare was awesome, PTO
Great place to start a career
Associate Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIFebruary 18, 2014
MRM is a great place to launch a career.
Working for a fortune 1000 client is a great skill and resume builder.
Pros
Free parking, flexible holidays and paid-time off.
Cons
Low pay.
Can't polish a --urd
Ad (Former Employee) –  Ny nyJanuary 15, 2014
This place is so riddled with problems it should be released from IPGNA . management is horrible bad review after bad review I ask why? Because they will not get rid of the management they will continue to blame the workers or the horrible looking dingy office , wait they fixed the horrible office they took all the company's I mean employees raises and sunk it into a well polished highly sophisticated button factory , Oh by the way biggest mistake same management . This is where we get back to can't polish a --rd , you can dress it up all day and night long trying to build false positive perception but you still have a stinky smelly --rd of a company and p--p floats to the top. They seam to only want to make the bean counters happy management sitting with there workers making sure all kiddies are in by 9 and leave by 9 or they just won't fit in with the company's plan wait I mean Vision . Creativity is dead here great workers crushed by the open floor plan that has been proven not to work . Put your head phones on whisper when you talk , this is more collaborative? be in at 9 am sharp and don't you dare think of leaving at 5 pm and this is the mind of a finance team not a creative team that invented this

I really thought the CEO was better then this I was disappointed how disconnected he is .
Pros
Allot of good people at lower levels
Cons
Managers especially finance gentlemen that head of project managers and head of print production
Grim, dull factory
Associate Creative Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 23, 2013
The magic left the building quite some time ago. As people have left, their replacements are far below the standard of the glory days. Great production machine offshore but insights are lacking and the wrok itself is weak, The last leadership group was nasty, the current edition is boring.
Awesome place to work with a living office staff
Junior Strategist (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 21, 2013
We were responsible for many marketing aspects such as researching products and competition, analyzing consumer insights, and studying marketing strategies. Management were always available to answer questions and if by chance they didn't know the answer, they would know who to go ask. My co-workers made me feel like a part of the team rather than an individual person. The hardest part of my job was the job itself because of the expectations but I enjoyed the challenge.
MRM provides a great balance
VP Marketing / CRM Director  (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 7, 2013
Love the people, the vision of the company. Management was/is truly looking out for their people and seeking ways to make things better - for their clients, their people, their partners.

Honestly cannot say enough about them. Wish they had an office in Boston!
NYC Third Ave Locaton: Relive High School Drama
ACD (Former Employee) –  NYCApril 15, 2013
Revolving door for army of temps.
Anyone and everyone is abused, stabbed in the back, given empty promises, hollow performance reviews, ground up, tossed out, except for the high school-like clique, and senior management, including the evil flying monkeys in HR.
Creatively, always second fiddle to mothership agency.
Pros
you don't have to work here.
Cons
you make the mistake of working here, even with body armor.
Good, supportive operation working with a consistent client
Front-End Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIApril 1, 2013
The people are friendly, supportive, and good to work with. Most of MRM's work in Birmingham is for General Motors. Developers have an opportunity to take on additional responsibility and to take ownership of projects.
Pros
good culture, consistent work, decent pay, good location
Cons
lots of temp workers without benefits
fun, exciting, and rewarding
Client Budget Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2012
I had the opportunity to work for the State of New Jersey. I met great people and traveled intra-state.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MRM Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.