MRS BPO LLC Employee Reviews

MRS BPO LLC is a family oriented company, enjoy working there, but company is doing some down sizing now and I need a full time career.
Resolution Agent (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJDecember 12, 2015
My typical day consist of inbound and outbound calls from current and former customers. These customers have been placed in my office because of past due bills. It is my job to help them come up with a resolutions to solve the outstanding balance due. I have learned great customer service skills in this position, also patience and understanding is required, but I yet have to be firm with customers to achieve a positive result. The hardest part of this job is the fact that you understand people financial struggles, but can't get too emotionally involved that you don't perform your assigned duty and that is to collect outstanding balance owed. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I was able to help someone.
Pros
managment and employees are great.
Cons
would like higher wages, would like better benefits, would like full time postion not part time.
Fun workplace with a pool table
Auto Collector (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJNovember 24, 2015
Good place to work at. Management is good&helpful. Employees are knowledable&nice to be around. Has a big smoke yard&Cookouts in the summer. Paper is good&the bonuses are plentiful.
Pros
good bonuses&free lunches
Production
Senior Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 4, 2015
Outbound and inbound calls.
Make client contact.
I've learned operations regarding FDCPA.
Worked hands on with Management.
Co workers made the transaction process of the FDCPA smooth to assist the customer
Pros
Extend alot of customer service skills
Cons
Being able to make contact with customers
Energetic, yet laid back workplace
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 18, 2012
In the morning, the first step is to get to all the people who promised to pay you in the past week. Afterwards, the predictive dialer will bring in new leads, and most of the day you want to generate new people willing to pay off their debts who may or may not have gotten out of their hardship situation. Management would do talk-offs if you were having issues getting a debtor to pay, but as you get the hang of it, you end up helping others collect. My co-workers and I all worked toward a common goal, and that is to put up higher numbers then other departments, and have our entire department make budget mid month, so the rest of the month, you can earn commission. The most difficult part of the job was the monotony of hang ups, voicemails, and wrong numbers. However, the best part of the job is that you did not and could not bring work home with you.
Pros
good compensation structure, easy with sales background
Cons
monotonous
Nice break rooms
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 13, 2012
MRS BPO is a good job to work at but a horrible career! If you are not a brown noser then you will be unsuccessful. Advice given will make you even more unsuccessful and racism prevails as managers prefer lighter skinned team members. Rules are never followed by management but blame falls on the little people. To be successful stay to yourself, stay focused and NEVER EVER THINK ANYONE IS YOUR FRIEND
Pros
small incentives, and beautiful break rooms with pool tables, and cable tv
Cons
favotitism is abundant, no room for advancement
Productive Workplace
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 31, 2013
A typical day at work would be contacting consumers daily in hopes of recovering past due funds, the skill that you learn along the way are how to read people through their words, and try to appeal to them through whatever they are telling you and trying to help them fix their situation. The management team isn't very trust worthy because of the type of business it is and the goals that they have to achieve on a daily weekly monthly basis. It's cut throat and the co workers aren't really team members as they stress you to work. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you did your best and gave your all and the attitude given towards that is that is wasn't good enough. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are excelling and management aren't looking down on you.
Pros
two 15 minute breaks plus your standard 1 hour break
Cons
pressure of never amounting up
Atmosphere was good
Telephone Representative (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 14, 2012
A typical work day encludes handling a certain volume of calls and making sure and were documented and handled properly. I worked with a good team of co workers who were very caring and helpful. I didn't particularly care for management but that is to eachperson to decide for themselves. The hardest part of my job was keeping management satisfied, while the most enjoyable was helping a customer to satisfy their account/ accounts.
Pros
breakroom with pool table
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 18, 2015
The most enjoyable part to me was knowing when i hung up each call that i had done my absolute best to help the person i just spoke to.
Pros
you could make as much money as you wanted as long as your were willing to put in the effort.
Cons
management
Fast pace, loud environment, close quarters, competitive
Third Party Debt Collector/ Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 14, 2012
A typical day at work would immediately consist of my clocking in to my computer, going over certain accounts that must me called back, acquiring a high call volume and meeting group and individual quotas.I learned proper FDCPA Collection Laws, and proper customer service skills. My co-workers worked to the advantage of their assigned group. The hardest part of the job was no being able to assist an extremely frustrated debtor.The most enjoyable part of the job was making group quota.
Productive company
Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 9, 2013
Great place to work . Great benefits package along with the chance to get bonuses. A great family environment
Pros
chance for growth
Cons
budget requirements
non productive a lot of days
Resolution Agent (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 12, 2013
Calling customers for 8 hours.making sure information is right. Getting customer to set up payment plan.
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
benefits not good for family
Ownership is great some of the management team not so great
Collector/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMay 1, 2014
HR Manager would rather listen to hearsay gossip if supported by two or more people than do a proper investigation and find out the truth and risk having to let multiple people go instead of just one
Greatest service in the US Amerd Forces
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 29, 2014
Greatest experience of my life and made me the man I am today.
Pros
usmc
Cons
takes a toll on your body.
Productive and fun workplace with lots of games
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 11, 2014
Recieve inbound calls
Assist Customers with numerous complaints and concerns
Learning Ground
1st Party Collector (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 27, 2013
Like every workplace, it has it's pros and cons but i enjoyed working there; and learned a lot.
Ok to work for
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 17, 2013
Enjoyed working with customer/ collection
taking payments help resolve medical accounts.
0k
Recovery specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 27, 2013
typical day at work was very cold winters and very hot summers no air or heat in the building

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MRS BPO LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9