MS Companies Employee Reviews

Terrible Management
Digital Workforce Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2017
Terrible management, spent the first 4 weeks of my employment at the corporate office with no guidance from my manager. Lied to, treated poorly, discriminated against my home situation and being a single mom. Was giving no warning of being let go. Must be in the "click" in order to be successful.
Productive and fair
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALMay 17, 2017
Great job. I loved it. This was the best job i ever had but i had transportation problems and lost my position. If i ever had the opportunity i would definitely go back
Pros
Weekends off plus over time
Cons
Getting paid every two weeks
Stressful, Not knowing from one day to next if you have a job
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYMay 16, 2017
This is a job where you are better off socializing with your manager then actually working. Go to work at a job assignment work your shift and at the end find out that they no longer need you and you are out of a job until they can find you a different job assignment. Go into work work an hour and everyone gets sent home due to no work. No one takes their job seriously, they act like its a play area the people thats there to work does all the work while everyone else sits around and chit chats.
Pros
N/a
Cons
stressful, don't know how many hours you are going to get to work, unsafe
Needs MAJOR improvement!
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 16, 2017
Hired in quickly yet the cookie crumbled dramatically. Management needs to be flipped. The employment was projected to be full time. Need to improve.
Benefits
Cons
Dead end pay, no advancement, bad oiled machine
Nice work place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hope Hull, ALMay 13, 2017
I also loved working at Ms Companies,they also had nice,friendly people.We always worked as a team and they pay rate was good,but too bad the assignment had ended.It was just temporary.
Decent.
Quality Control Inspector / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 12, 2017
Jobs weren't bad. Had some fun here and there. Even got promoted. But don't get much hours. They say your full time but barely got part time hours. Management is horrible. Lots of favoritism. Especially since lots of management are all in same family. Management is extremely unprofessional and disrespectful.
Pros
Good pay
Customer Service Inventory Rep
Quality Inspector Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNMay 11, 2017
Very nice place,I stayed there awhile i was able to build my csr background which really gave me experience to excel in many different areas.really enjoyed work.
Love the job but its not set in stone that you'll work everyday
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ALMay 1, 2017
work hours not steady might not always have a job and if you get sent home they don't want to pay you for showing up. Supervisors sometimes show favoritism
Ms companies
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toledo OhioMay 1, 2017
Very easy job, a little unorganized. A lot of inspectors walking off on job every week. Only schedule so many days a week. Definitely a second job if anybody would like to work.
Very productive and fast paced
Quality Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 26, 2017
The best thing about the job was relaxing with coworkers during the break. The supervisor would see you falling behind with your work and would still complain but if you asked for help, he would rant about how supervisors arent supposed to help "the regular employees".
Productive self rising company
Quality technician (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 22, 2017
Team building was a must to work with this company.While in the field something cam go wrong at any time.There was someone always there to instruct the job got done the right way
Pros
Promotions for anyone willing to train
Cons
Contracts ending job security
Productive and very fun place to work. Co-workers and management team was very outgoing and nice
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Riverside, MOApril 19, 2017
Loved that job! Very laid back and fun place to work. Easy money and very dependable job. The co-workers and management team was very nice and outgoing.
Good company
Talent Optimization Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyApril 18, 2017
MS Companies is a growing business. It is a great group of people working in a very competitive market, automotive staffing. They are fun and like to laugh.
Worse Place To Work
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KY 40324April 12, 2017
bad management, bad supervisors, no PTO,no vacations, no raises, quick to put you "on call" to save money on paying so many people, company DOES NOT care about their employees
Pros
Easy Work Sometimes
Cons
No PTO, vacation time, raises, management, job security, not dependable
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ALApril 10, 2017
Good place to work. It was fun but it just didn't pay enough to support my family. I think it is a great place to work for a teenager fresh out of high school or a young adult who hasn't quite found their way just yet.
pay check good time for advancement
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  105 Finely Dr. Georgetown , KyApril 4, 2017
Good place to work starting out and a chance to get hired in at company your working for. weekly pay is good , job sites ok just might end sooner than you think.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Short job assignments
Poor management
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Berea, KYApril 2, 2017
Horrible company to work for. Poor management and supervisors are clueless at there job. They mistreat their employees and don't care at all about their safety.
Great place
Sorter/Packer (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, KYMarch 23, 2017
This is a great company to work for overall. I enjoy working there. I would recommend people to apply for this company, and have done so. I have not had any issues with supervisors or anything. Always understanding.
They are very unorganized
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 22, 2017
This company does not keep you working they might work u for a week have u off for week/weeks. They are very unorganized. They also have supervisor having relations with their employees.
Pros
Work with your schedule, advancement
Cons
Does not keep u working
Productive & Hard Working Team Members
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MichiganMarch 18, 2017
During my experience with the company a days work would consist of completing all task making sure the customer is satisfied with the work performance. there really was a hard part the major thing is to pay attention to detail and never deviate from work instructions. Working with the company provided a great experience in which i was allowed growth throughout learning to enter data handling customer issues emails for the company traveling throughout the state to different facilities learning new material the purposes for the material and much more. As I was promoted my love for the job grew more I loved motivating my team everyday sometimes even setting the bar just to get everyone going on the same page one of the things I really enjoyed as well as pleasing the customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MS Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8