MS Energy Services Employee Reviews in United States

Great company to work for
Sales Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 7, 2015
Great company to work for and is very well structured. Very family oriented place and understanding of family situations. Enjoy that they don't micro manage your daily activities and expect you to give 110% effort on your daily task. Allow us to use our own ideas to generate more business. Stand behind their employees and their decisions.
Best Job I have ever had!
MWD Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXAugust 3, 2015
Managed well site survey equipment and prepared reports. Checked the quality of obtained data
• Maintained MWD equipment, fielded survey reports, and represented Boreview on location
• Ensured the company’s assets on location were maintained in good working order, protected from damage and ensured equipment needs were communicated to MWD Coordinator in a timely manner
• Recorded operational data and completed relevant job documentation as set out by operations department guidelines
• Provided external customers with relevant information regarding job progress, problems, solutions and accurate job data
• Provided operational advice on relevant equipment operational specifications to third party personnel in a professional manner
• Worked safely at all times and ensured that all safety standards were met and maintained
MS Energy Services
Directional Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXDecember 15, 2014
Great Company - lacking Structure & leadership within the company.
All around great company to work for
Directional Driller (DDL2) (Former Employee) –  Permian BasinMay 10, 2014
In 2007, I broke out directional drilling for MultiShot. I absolutely love working for MS and do not ever plan on leaving unless I'm able to get a drilling consultant position. They have proven to actually care about me and my family. The directional operations managers and coordinators do their best to split all of the days between all of the directional drillers and work with us if we need specific days off for personal reasons.
Pros
fair & family oriented
MS Energy day
Wireline Operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 13, 2013
A typical day consist of us getting called out in the middle of the night or day to go run a survey around # hours away. Consisting of us waiting on the rig hands or company man to give us the go ahead to run down hole. Long hours and lots of driving but well worth it. Co-workers are easy to get along with and it was a blast getting to deal with different people all the time. The hardest part of the job was not nowing when you would get called out but was also the most enjoyable part as well because that meant more money.
Pros
good pay
Great Pay, Decent Benefits, friendly folks for the most part
Directional Driller (Former Employee) –  PASeptember 5, 2012
Great Job. Lack of reliability in Lead hands. Management was fair. Extremely long hours and added expectations of inexperienced consultants, were a bit unsettling, but over all alot of potential, and many fine folks.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long drive
Poor administrative emotional conduct
Survey Processing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 25, 2012
Negative unstable environment - daily uncertainty of job
poor organization - no job delegation
poor leadership skills - allowed emotions to run high and get in the way of productivity
unclear objectives
Pros
easy access to lunch venues
Cons
managements educational level is below a bachelors in anything

4.5