MSC

4. AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES
& MANY MORE
Good management
Merchandise selector (Former Employee), Fernley, NVJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: took care of everyone, good pay
Cons: strict breaks
MSC was a good place to work at. I learned many things such as; operating forklifts, finishing things in a timely manner, how to work alone and as a team. Management was always there if you needed help. The co-workers were very nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job was to keep up your pace. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things.
CHIEF ENGINEER
Chief Engineer (Current Employee), VESSEL ENGINEDecember 8, 2013
I'M CHIEF ENGINEER FOR MORE THAN 25 ON THE DIFFERENT KIND OF VESSELS AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD COMPANY WITH SUCCESSFULLY MANAGEMENT, EXPECTING GOOD FUTURE, STABILITY AND TRADING SUCCESS AS GUARANTY FOR GOOD-SAFETY LIFE ON BOARD AND ADEQUATE SALARY, TOO.
PREFERABLE VESSELS ARE CONTAINER AND BULK TYPE
To be the best Industrial Distributor in the world as measured by associates, customers, owners and suppliers.
Picker and Packer, fork lift driver (Current Employee), Johnstown, PAOctober 24, 2013
A day at work is very busy and we need to do a production and accuracy the best that we can. is very important that the costumer have their purchase on time.
I would work for them again.
Telesales account manager (Former Employee), Jonestown, PASeptember 2, 2013
Pros: coaching and training
Cons: difficult to make commission
A great place to work. Solid leadership and team environment.
Communication based employment with attainable goals
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 5, 2013
Pros: management and communication
Responsibilities included accounts receivables and collections from major business claims
fast paced goal oriented position detail oriented skills
Good Management with effective communication
Great coworkers resourceful if necessary
contact clients to pay outstanding balances on equipment owed
Making contacts and reaching goals set forth
A great warehouse.
Packer/Shipper, Picker (Former Employee), Elkhart, INDecember 17, 2012
Pros: insurance, paid sick days, paid personal days.
Cons: hot in the summer.
Here I was mostly a packer, but on occasion I was a picker. A typical day was going in and standing in the same area and checking order after order. If they were right with the right amount of items you would build a box to fit the stuff then put the items in and fill it with peanuts. Then you would tape it up and put a shipping label on it. And send it down the line to ship. If it weren't right you would typically just throw it down your aisle and someone would come around and pick it up and put it on the pickers line to be fixed. If it were on my floor I would just run and grab the item needed and just put it in my box and continue on. I enjoyed it every day. I got to talk to the people around me or listen to music. It was fun. The hardest part of the job was when it was full blown summer and it was hot with no air conditioning. There were fans blowing, but just blowing hot air in your face doesn't really help!!
Easy work for decent pay
T&T Intake Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2012
It is an inbound call center that takes requests for transporttion adn translation services for workman's comp claimants.
We work with adjusster, case managers, lawyers and injurde workers and provide many services, in my department it is transportation and translation. We have just merged with One Call Medical our closest competitor and management and policies will be changing. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep my moral up when its so easy to let it go down hill. We are not prmitted to do anything except take the phone calls and when those calls are not coming in we can no longer read a book, do anything to past the time in between calls, some of the policies in place have no ryhme or reason and if you are not "in" with management you are targeted adn singled out. The rules are not enforced equally, one person may get coached about something, like not compliant with dress code and some one else that is not complaint that management likes more than the last is not coached. Themost enjoyable part about the job is that it is an easy job, and the co workers I chose to associate with are wonderful. The pay is decent. The chances of moving up from the department I am in is slim to none.
Alright place to work
verifier (Current Employee), elkhart inMarch 8, 2012
Its alright place. Decent benefits- best vacations Ive ever recieved, however, the some of the management is not very good. they like to make changes and expect the employees to work to their high standards yet dont ask them what changes they think need to be made in order for them to work faster... all in all only work here if your desperate for a job and plan to bust *** and get nothing in return