MSSS

MSSS Employer Reviews

A very physically active job
Hibrido (Current Employee), Ponce, PRNovember 24, 2013
Pros: work contacting people
Cons: short days, a few hours working
Every morning I give my prayer to make it a day without dangers, as it is a job with a high risk of accidents, because a traffic light in and have to walk through the cars and constantly monitor the changing light.

But contact with people in day to day and say the good morning in the most dynamic way possible and to make people happy, it fills me with – more... excitement and joy. – less
Clerk (Former Employee), Osceola, AROctober 3, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: always working. absolutely no time to enjoy your family or money.
Long hours and overtime is all the time.
Racist and very hard to get promoted or a raise.
The most enjoyable part of this job is going home.
Productive workplace
Claims Clerk (Former Employee), Puerto RicoJuly 29, 2013
Working in the insurance claims department has taught me many things such as:

Dealing with all types of customer
I learned to read the policies to verify decks
We understand all kinds has both auto claim, like home and floods
I've run into very good co-workers and understand the work of adjusting
Just another temporary agency
Account Manager (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PR.August 28, 2012
Pros: good job openings to be offered
Cons: frequent staff turn over
If you are looking for a temporary job then go for it they would offered you a bunch of positions. But do not expect work harder and get a permanent place at their "client's" lair. So, use your time to search a better job while you're working at MSSS (at least you get paid)
Multi-tasking against time
JR. Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee), PRApril 27, 2012
Pros: comission
Cons: stress
A typical day at work is covering three areas at onces: reception, payroll and recruitment.
It's a company policy to interview every person that walks in -no matter the hour of the day- asking for a job position.
Everytime a client calls asking to recruit an employee I have to 1- Search for candidates that fullfill my clients requirements
2-Provide – more... exams to validate he/she do fullfill those requirements, 3-Coordinate interviews with the client and candidates,
4- If the candidate is not selected I have to go back and search for more candidates. If the candidate is selected, I have to start the recruitement proces of coordinate drug test, complete documents, provide new hire orientation, etc.
5- After the employee is hire I administrate the employee as long as the client wants his-her services...meaning: contracts, payroll, licencies, documentations, memos, terminations, etc

Also I have to verify the employees work hours and resolve any payroll issues that may occur. Meanwhile I attend the reception area: calls and people.

The responsabilities mentioned above has giving me the opportunity to develop multi-tasking skills and must of all the ability to work under presure. Time is the most challenging factor in this work environment. Our goal is to complete every work order in less than 3 day. This means I have 8 hours a day to answer every incoming call, interview every walk in candidate, attend my clients needs: reports, recruitment, orientation, others; attend my employees needs; do some payroll work and do paperwork.

Why am I working here?, because it gives me the opportunity to help people. To work at a temporary employement agencie gives me the opportunity to recruit for different industries at once: bank, communications, pharmacy, private office, hotels, etc.

At the end of the day, having and employee or a client tell me how satisfied they are with my work, it makes everything else WORTH IT... – less
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Juan PRMarch 6, 2012
Very chalenging,demanding, profesional, organized work place.
Just work, anything apart from that.
forklift operator (Current Employee), Canning vale, PerthJuly 17, 2012
12 hours shift, what I learn....unfortunately nothing because there is nothing to learn that can help you in the life.
Nothing to say about the management, really kind but the job is worth nothing for a person that likes to be in contact with other people.Co_workers not much to say, we don't see eachothers often.
Be stuck in a warehouse on my own, and – more... nobody taht I can talk with.
Unfortunately there isn't any enjoyable part. – less