MSSS Employee Reviews

Good recruiting
Claro Fixed Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 21, 2017
They made excellent jobs findings and give what they promise. Fully recommend this agency to find work in any industry. ...........................................
Productive and comfortable work place
Oficinista (Temporal) (Former Employee) –  Roosevelt, AROctober 10, 2016
I learned how to provide a good and efficient service to the customers no matter the circumstances, allways make the customers comfortable and make sure they understand the purpose of the call.
Pros
Free coffe
Cons
1 hour break
40 hour job with a continue learning process
Technology Programmer (Former Employee) –  Caguas, PRMay 25, 2016
They have a good human resources department. I learned about smartphone's software troubleshooting, specs, repairment, customer services.
Productive and fun work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 31, 2016
Good place but don't offerts any benefits. No long term contract and no retirements plans or 401k or health care. The good for this company is ping pong table. You need helping all task this is good for a multitasking person for complete experience they needed.
Local business with excellent team and engaged with Customer Service
Unit Manager for Temporary and Contract Services (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 15, 2015
Lots to do in terms of account management
Excellent client relationship
True partnering with Sales and Marketing
Team oriented management styles
Pros
It was trully a team
Cons
Professional growth
productivo
Quality Incoming Inspector (Former Employee) –  PRApril 7, 2015
excelente oprtunidad de empleo, obtuve conocimiento en otra faceta del area de Control de Calidad: Area de Incoming Material
Professional Development
Quality Control Associate (Current Employee) –  PRApril 5, 2015
At Amgen is a lot of tasks where you have the opportunity to develop analytical thinking and troubleshooting. Excellent co-workers that make the hardest job an easy one while enjoy the learning process.
Professional and growing environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRJanuary 1, 2015
Working in different departments gives me the opportunity to learn and contribute with my experience. Offered interesting and growing experience.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Temporary job
Good to be like your first job
Claro Internet Salesclerk (Former Employee) –  PRAugust 18, 2014
No compesation. No benefits. Co-workes are good. You can learned how to be a good seller.
A very physically active job
Hibrido (Current Employee) –  Ponce, PRNovember 24, 2013
Every morning I give my prayer to make it a day without dangers, as it is a job with a high risk of accidents, because a traffic light in and have to walk through the cars and constantly monitor the changing light.

But contact with people in day to day and say the good morning in the most dynamic way possible and to make people happy, it fills me with excitement and joy.
Pros
work contacting people
Cons
short days, a few hours working
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Osceola, AROctober 3, 2013
Long hours and overtime is all the time.
Racist and very hard to get promoted or a raise.
The most enjoyable part of this job is going home.
Pros
good money
Cons
always working. Absolutely no time to enjoy your family or money.
Productive workplace
Claims Clerk (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJuly 29, 2013
Working in the insurance claims department has taught me many things such as:

Dealing with all types of customer
I learned to read the policies to verify decks
We understand all kinds has both auto claim, like home and floods
I've run into very good co-workers and understand the work of adjusting
Just another temporary agency
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PR.August 28, 2012
If you are looking for a temporary job then go for it they would offered you a bunch of positions. But do not expect work harder and get a permanent place at their "client's" lair. So, use your time to search a better job while you're working at MSSS (at least you get paid)
Pros
good job openings to be offered
Cons
frequent staff turn over
Multi-tasking against time
JR. Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  PRApril 27, 2012
A typical day at work is covering three areas at onces: reception, payroll and recruitment.
It's a company policy to interview every person that walks in -no matter the hour of the day- asking for a job position.
Everytime a client calls asking to recruit an employee I have to 1- Search for candidates that fullfill my clients requirements
2-Provide exams to validate he/she do fullfill those requirements, 3-Coordinate interviews with the client and candidates,
4- If the candidate is not selected I have to go back and search for more candidates. If the candidate is selected, I have to start the recruitement proces of coordinate drug test, complete documents, provide new hire orientation, etc.
5- After the employee is hire I administrate the employee as long as the client wants his-her services...meaning: contracts, payroll, licencies, documentations, memos, terminations, etc

Also I have to verify the employees work hours and resolve any payroll issues that may occur. Meanwhile I attend the reception area: calls and people.

The responsabilities mentioned above has giving me the opportunity to develop multi-tasking skills and must of all the ability to work under presure. Time is the most challenging factor in this work environment. Our goal is to complete every work order in less than 3 day. This means I have 8 hours a day to answer every incoming call, interview every walk in candidate, attend my clients needs: reports, recruitment, orientation, others; attend my employees needs; do some payroll work and do paperwork.

Why am I working here?, because it gives me the opportunity
  more... to help people. To work at a temporary employement agencie gives me the opportunity to recruit for different industries at once: bank, communications, pharmacy, private office, hotels, etc.

At the end of the day, having and employee or a client tell me how satisfied they are with my work, it makes everything else WORTH IT...
Pros
comission
Cons
stress
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Juan PRMarch 6, 2012
Very chalenging,demanding, profesional, organized work place.