MSU Federal Credit Union

MSU Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

A great company
Credit Union Associate (Current Employee), Lansing, MIJuly 29, 2014
Pros: overtime
While at MSUFCU, I have learned so much on professionalism, procedures, and time management. The managers went out of their way to help each individual better themselves, and my co-workers are always willing to help. The hardest part of the job is remembering how to do certain more complex things. The most enjoyable part is having the ability to assist member while building relationships.
Professional and fun place to work
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIMay 27, 2014
I enjoyed my time at the credit union. They gave me the start to my career in accounting and I have learned a lot. It's a great place to work.
Terrific Office Culture
Mortgage Clerk, Teller, Marketing (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIMarch 28, 2014
Pros: training, hr, culture
Coworkers and administrators are like family and friends. It was a terrific office culture I miss. Was sorry this to leave but took a promotion to the big green, MSU. For the largest credit union in the nation, they really make you feel like you're working for a small personal organization.
Benefits
Call Center Specialist I (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIDecember 1, 2013
The benefits are excellent, the pay however is not competitive.
Good Place to start
Senior Teller (Former Employee), East Lansing, MIOctober 28, 2013
Worked on a daily basis with members face to face, have also worked with them over the phone. I gained many years of experience working within the credit union, having the opportunity of working within various departments. The Credit Union provides employees with various trainings, keeping them up to date on products and services. Have an excellent benefits package.
I loved my coworkers, they are/were a great team of people to work with.
One of the most difficult parts of the job for me was even though there is an open door policy at times it did not feel this way. Some employees were given projects to work on, while others were overlooked (they were just as capable) of performing projects/tasks as others within the office.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the many personalities and getting to know many of the members by name. I loved seeing all of them.

About MSU Federal Credit Union

MSU Federal Credit Union's mission is to provide superior service while assisting members and employees to achieve financial security, – Read more

MSU Federal Credit Union Salaries