MSX International

MSX International United States Employee Reviews

Old School Management Style
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 23, 2015
Management did not adhere to promises made during the hiring process such as working from home; and actual working hours. Micromanaging made it difficult to perform.
Great Work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 3, 2015
Management had a open door policy
There was nothing hard about the job because proper training was provided
The management and coworkers were the most enjoyable part of the job
2nd time around - Corporate Employee
Senior Accountant - Staffing Services (Current Employee), Warren, MIJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: flex time
Cons: none at this time
Was invited back to be Senior Accountant of the Staffing Division - all co-workers were enjoyable to work with - Hardest part of job is month end deadlines, but always managed to meet them.
Wonderful Review
DMS Coordinator/ Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Dearborn, MINovember 19, 2014
Pros: free jackets, employee event participation
Cons: no bonuses.
Wonderful company, I had a balance of work/life, and I was under wonderful management at Ford Motor Company.
Always learning
Administrative Analyst / Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Warren, MINovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: had to leave
Eft set ups, bank correspondence, phones credit card payments, letters, billing, dealers, Chrysler call center. Backup for receptionist
busy office
Standards Coordinator (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIJune 18, 2014
Pros: i liked going to work each day
Cons: when the bottom falls out it hits hard
MSX was a great company back in the day, CAD operators were a booming profession. As with any auto industry related business it has ups and downs.
I really enjoyed the special projects.
Management not orginized!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dearborn Heights, MIMarch 2, 2014
Over worked by a short dealine promised to customers and work 16 Hours and not a Thank You!
did me well !
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Milan Mi.January 16, 2014
idle now due to plant closing, people were nice , fast paced production setting
Good learning experience.
Scanner (Former Employee), Lincoln Park, MIDecember 10, 2013
Pros: regular breaks, good management & great co-workers
Cons: some repetativeness
MSX International was a great place to learn about CAD drawings and scanning equipment.
A learning and productive place to work, just a great company. I learned so many wonderful things that helped me in my business.
Field Process Consultant (Former Employee), Dearborn, Mi.October 28, 2013
Pros: every thing was wonderful.
Cons: the only con would be a lot of travel.
Great company, great benefits, great people. The home office is in Dearborn, Mi. We had a local team leader and we worked with a Ford Rep. My area was up and down the east coast, Savannah, Ga. up to Wilmington, N.C. I cannot say enough for that compant, I resigned to start my own business, (Consulting)
Faurecia: Growing organization
Human Resource Generalist/Temporary (Former Employee), Saline, MIOctober 17, 2013
Pros: the ability to develop and create policies, implementation and coach staff
Cons: high turnover rate of hourly employees, after investing in orientation, training, etc.
MSX is the sourcing agent I was employed with, my placement was temporarily with Faurecia (a commodity supplier). Faurecia is a growing company, making strides to create workable policies and procedures (here in America).
A typical day was addressing employee issues, working with union related hearings and grievances. Coaching supervisors and reporting to management measurable's related to human capital (attendance, training, hiring/terminations). Co-workers were a cohesive team, supporting individual efforts while working as a team. The hardest part of the job was the lack of policies or the limited degree of the policies in place, while working in a union environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to create, coach and train staff.
Sociable, Mostly Unsupervised, Multi-tasking, Pleasant Work Environment, Great Mangement
Mailroom/Scanner/Data Entry/Warehouse (Former Employee), Warren, MISeptember 4, 2013
Pros: various jobs
A typical day at MSX International was pleasant, easygoing, relaxed, busy, with cultured co-workers and management. The work required one to be detail oriented and well organized. I learned several new skills being employed with this company! No complaints.
MSX is a temporary agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIAugust 27, 2013
Pros: left employees alone so the could do their job.
Great temp agency to work for but doesn't pay well at all. There isn't anyting thing else to tell this agency placed their employees in positions relating to the big 3 automobile industry.
Payroll Representative (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIJune 25, 2013
Good place of employment for you. Good potential.
Good opportunities.
Able to work from home and a joy to work for.
Retail/Wholesale Parts Specialist (Former Employee), HomeJune 9, 2013
Pros: work from home, travel, pay, benefits.
MSX was a wonderful experiance and I was very upset when the contract ran out. MSX tried very hard to get me another position at another company.
MSXI hired me as a contract to hire employee
System Engineer (Former Employee), Charleston, WVMay 23, 2013
MSXI was very helpful with putting me in contact with SyCom Technologies who took me on as a full time employee
Faced paced, extremely performace driven
Manager, Business Data Analysis & Reporting (Former Employee), Warren, MIMay 14, 2013
Pros: flexible environment
Cons: poor planning during business gowth
Working along side teams, attending meetings, meeting with clients

The importance of service performance and measurements
productive work, great benefits
Imaging Technician (Former Employee), Warren, MIMarch 28, 2013
enjoyed working there,,,great people to work with,,,very good experience and people
I have no summary at this time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 28, 2013
My day at work would be to do payroll, answer incoming calls, bid proposals also be the assistant to the VP.
Customer Relations Analyst
Customer Service Analyst/Group Leader (Former Employee), Allen Park, MIFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: received bi-weekly pay checks
Cons: little support from upper management, not family friendly, poor compensation
I worked as an analyst and in management for many years. Upper management was very difficult to work with & where self-serving individuals. When times got tough, they looked out only for themselves. Managers received bonuses for keeping the working employees pay down. Raises/compensation for a job well done were minimal, if any. Employees went many years without adequate raises. Basically being strung along & lead to believe when things got better we would be rewarded…..which never happened. My experience was very poor.

About MSX International

MSX International (MSXI) is all revved up to provide outsourced business services. The company provides engineering, human resources – Read more

MSX International Salaries