MSX International Employee Reviews

Temp consulting position
Regional Sales Specialist Utah/Idaho (Former Employee) –  UtahJanuary 7, 2018
Management was brutal in their dealing with associates, berating, belittling, and downright rude were common experiences. Back stabbing, undermining, and total lack of common consideration were the norm not the exception.
Contract House
Courseware Developer / Instructor (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 6, 2017
Contracted out to another Company so I did not get to learn much about the company itself. They paid benefits such as health care and had 401K options for employees.
MSX International
Service Department Specialist & Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 7, 2017
Great Company to Work for. Opened doors to other opportunities. Would enjoy recommending to a friend or family member. Great management staff to work with.
fast paced
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Park, MINovember 3, 2017
i hated it the supervisor sucked a typical day was Jeff standing over your shoulder all day. I learned to never work for any place like that again. The hardest part of the job was getting finished with your work early and acting like you had more to do. Easy job. Terrible supervisor.
Good
BILLING/PAYROLL COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIOctober 28, 2017
Great co workers and friendly environment...very flexible schedules if you have a family. Building is nice and office is comfortable to work in also.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Training
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Centerline, miOctober 14, 2017
The job traiNing overall, I give a 5 out of 10. Coworkers were frustrated with it as well. Being pushed into a role unprepared .Felt it was set for you to fail on the job.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Job training wasnt satisfactory...?.........
MSX is a Contract House, I was a contract employee
Timing Analyst, Buyer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 6, 2017
I was a contract employee working for MSX. Great company to work for although working in the automotive industry as a contract employee I among others was the first to get laid off, not based on performance.
Pros
Great opportunity working on the customer side in the auto industry
Cons
Would liked to have been employed with no layoffs, industry driven
Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIAugust 12, 2017
Contracted to General Motors Technical Center and was able to improve digital storage processes, work on databases and streamline required data for vehicle programs.
Pros
Encouraged to develop new technical processes
Cons
Novice in Manufacturing processes
Management - Unprofessional
Zone Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Park, MI 48146August 7, 2017
as for the job I was really pleased.... over the years management changed and I feel that women were treated unfair. Shortly after I was laid off the company so off part of the company to NetLink which was based out of India and many more lost their jobs.
Pros
Profit-Sharing
Cons
Divisions of MSX were sold to a company based out of India
Team Lead for FCA/CHRYSLER Payment Plan (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 24, 2017
MSX INTERNATIONAL cares about their employees. They give competitive wages and benefits packages. There is room for advancement with the correct credentials. I love this work place and recommend to anyone trying to move forward in their career.
Raises don't happen
Confdiential (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 17, 2017
You will never get a raise if you work here unless you completely change jobs. Even with a change of jobs, the pay raise is minimal. One thing that I have learned in my career, is that any time a company is owned by a private equity firm, (MSX is currently owned by Bain Capital) they will squeeze employees in terms of pay and benefits. (the medical is terrible, too) If these are important to you, then don't work here.

The employees themselves, are not that bad.
MSX is something I'm trying to forget about
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 11, 2017
It's not the place you want to think about because it is a hostile environment for workers. it is awful how people are treated and i try not to think about it.
People are great
Specifications Analysts (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 18, 2017
The management is unorganized and don't care as long as they get their numbers met and they get their check. The employees are great and fun. The flex schedule is amazing for work life balance.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Health coverage, management, unorganized
Work place culture
HTC Clerk (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIApril 28, 2017
Communicating with people, also liked working with people, clear job description and enjoyed being in team work atmosphere. Also like working with people that have a positive mental attitude .
Pros
opportunity to learn new things
Cons
N/a
Rather good than bad place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIApril 14, 2017
Worked there for a while. Coworkers are very nice, but this is it. Compensation, benefits, management - very bad. I would not recommend this place to my friends.
Pros
Nice coworkers, very friendly place to work
Cons
Low compensation, poor management, bad benefits
Technical job that was fun
Diagnostic Developer (Former Employee) –  DetroitFebruary 28, 2017
Most of the time this job was fun. Learning and having fun doing it was a pleasure to go into work, usually. Left the job and moved due to a bad boss, believe he was fired after I left.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Bad boss
Good company, hard work
Carryover Analyst (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIFebruary 19, 2017
MSX requires fast paced, skilled employees, but it compensates well with solid benefits, good pay, and flexible hours. The office culture is rather relaxed and easy going, with an emphasis on task completion over micromanagement.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly environment
Cons
Difficult work requirements
My supervisor was very professional and fun to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIFebruary 9, 2017
I enjoyed working at MSX International. The job was rewarding and the people I worked with were great. The benefits package though, leaves A LOT to be desired.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Benefits cost you too much
Over all work
Project Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Park, MIJanuary 21, 2017
MSX was an awesome place to work at. Management care about their employees. I learned a lot there from being a regular employee to growing into a supervisor. I always enjoyed going to work and would work overtime if needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was how management was always there for their employees and they made you feel like family.
Pros
feeling like family
Cons
Didn't work this college education
Nice people to work with.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 13, 2017
Expect to be overworked and underpaid & stressed out. The company is struggling right now, and they just got bought out. Very nice people to work with though. I had a great, helpful, & understanding supervisor. The flexibility with your schedule is a nice thing to have. Heath insurance plans are not good & very expensive, no 401k match, no tuition reimburment, no perks really not even allowed to wear jeans on a Friday and they never had visitors. Sounds like people were happy with other locations so that's good, but unfortunately not here.
Pros
Flexible with schedules
Cons
Benefits, poor management, no room for advancement, no real training offered. Pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MSX International. Our community is ready to answer.