Mt. San Jacinto Community College Employee Reviews

It was okay.
Concession Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto, CADecember 22, 2015
It was volunteer work so I didn't get paid but overall, it was a nice and relaxing experience. It was the night when the annual fall dance concert was showing. I asked to to help out ushering and holding up the concession stand and I had a very good time. The customers were polite and so were my colleagues, who helped me through some rough parts. It was actually my first time working and it wasn't much of a challenge but nonetheless, it was something that I consider a huge step for me.
Great employee had fun working outdoors
Student Work Study (Football Video Aide) (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto, CAAugust 29, 2015
A typical day on the field is full of excitement because I get to work outside on the football field with the football players and coaches. I was able learn about the game of football and how fun it is to watch a touchdown live from the field. The hardest part of the job was being outside in the hot sun for long hours at a time but I was able to work on my tan in the meanwhile.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
No health care
Great teamwork environment
STUDENT MENTOR (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto, CAApril 11, 2012
A typical day involved assisting students with enrollment , registration, and application for financial aide. The most valuable and useful lesson learned while employed as a mentor was dealing with a variety of situations and people, solving problems and appreciating the college experience. Management provided assistance in extreme situations, encouraged employees to do their best and supported a self -sufficient work environment. Trained new hires on enrollment processes, financial aide applications, and orientation.
Pros
great environment to work in, encouraged a leadership atmosphere.
Cons
employment was temporary, graduation ended emploment.
A Higher learning with care.
Automotive Technology Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto, CADecember 7, 2012
Set up a lesson for the day. keep on track. the students paid for an education they need to receive one. most workers are really easy to get along with Clean up after the bell was the hardest. nobody wanted to do it. The best part is meeting the students at their place of employment and they tell there bosses that their job was because of me.
Pros
parttime pay was adequate
Cons
class did not run every year. no guaranty
A challenge to the finish
In home care (Current Employee) –  Perris ca,February 28, 2014
-Having a task including housekeeping, laundry, shopping and other errands

-including bathing, washing, cooking, cleaning in this case

-Very well good of experiencing Disabled of the elderly if can't provide enough by themselves

-love the job love the client I participate working with cause it give you a brief look at life of the elderly who can't provide things on there own and need help at time
Learning environment
Student (Current Employee) –  San Jacinto, CAOctober 22, 2012
Each day consist of learning and gaining experience hands on, and have class lectures on a daily basis. Positive interaction with fellow classmates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mt. San Jacinto Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4