MTL

MTL Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Store Manager-in-Waiting (Current Employee), Carbondale, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Great place to work. Store Team Leader and District Manager are the best I have ever worked for.
organized
motor pool director (Former Employee), Watertown, MAJanuary 12, 2014
the army base was extremely well run...i enjoyed the overall structure....how well supervisors worked together
good company
Senior Engineering Technician II (Former Employee), Lombard, ILDecember 29, 2013
growing company, quality control and program admin..testing concrete asphalt and soil
Hit The Ground Running Person
Supervisor of Mackay Tourism QLD (Former Employee), Mackay running 3 travel agencies / info centresAugust 28, 2012
Pros: do you want your business 100% ocupancy every night
Cons: i have no cons just pros
Offering over 22 years of experience LARGEST RESORT i'VE MANAGED ROOMS 180 STAFF OF 200
in diverse and varied environments while at my job in Mackay Tourism & Resort Manager Marketing Sales Reception Day
Cruises Training managing all the daily operations of the Resort .when I start occupancy rate was 25% up to 95 % occupancy. My
role has been marketing sales and opening up the bar & restaurant and conference centre with little staff in which I succeeded with
success .I am most confident that I can make anything a success and I enjoy the challenge and I have the drive to do it
Quantifiable successes in motivating and leading staff, implementing new ideas, overcoming barriers and obstacles, and delivering tactical
action plans focussed on service delivery and quality management. Acknowledged for excellent judgement, attention-to detail, capacity to
meet deadlines, resolve ongoing issues, and apply high-level verbal and written Committed to high quality service delivery, effective
relationship management, and appropriate engagement of stakeholders, and key contributor to team efforts. Instrumental in delivering
tourism services and building a strong, loyal customer base overseas, local & international. in the 4 years of Supervisor with Mackay Tourism
below will show you we went from a non profitable to a very profitable organisation this being my training & up selling skills.
Areas of Expertise
Overseeing the daily operations of the Resorts Largest Resort 180 rooms
Employing / Training Staff Training House keepers
a production company
Adecco (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 19, 2012
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: standing all day
its a great job standing in a line checking numbers on gift cards and puting them in order in boxes.
easy going workplace
uttilitieman (Current Employee), jessupSeptember 10, 2011
Pros: easy going people, very polite
Cons: no bonises
as long as you dont miss any time they dont bother you unless they need something done right away