MTM Technologies Employee Reviews

friendly working enviroment
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 15, 2017
I enjoyed working at MTM Technology. People are friendly and helpful. We have good working relationships. It is a very productive environment always have new things to learn.
Great Environment / Low Pay
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MONovember 27, 2017
The environment is fun and relaxed. The managers are very nice and easy-going. Unfortunately, the pay is very low compared to the industry standard. It's not a salary I can live on as a married man with a family and a mortgage.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Low pay
Training is extensive but does not cover everthing. Management is on hands and there to assist as needed. People are very nice and helpful.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORNovember 8, 2017
Daily communication on how you are doing. Positive feedback.Training is extensive but does not cover everything. Management is available when needed. They are hands on.
Overall
Consultant, Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 19, 2017
Job Culture was overall good. I was able to make my own hours and loved the aspect of travel. I got to work with some great people. Overall I think it was a good place to work. They didnt handle money very well though
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2017
Management is awesome. Just a lack of hours is hurting me. Overall, I like the company, and would like to stay if the hours would increases I feel like I could enjoy the job.
Pros
Cons
Lack of hours
Great starting point, no place for career driven people
Help Desk Analyst Tier 1&2 (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 30, 2017
The pay is ok for the job. However the training for supporting multiple companies is a joke at best! Every company is different and there is no set standard for companies when they sign on for support. The atmosphere is snake-ish, you need to watch your back with management. They will smile in your face and pretend the whole time with you, and talk about you behind your back. They lie to their customers about the number of support representatives that they have handling their accounts, and during working hours there are only 5-6 for multiple companies that are paying for more. They even bring in people from other offices to make their call center and data center appear full for client visits. If you are looking for an honest and straight forward employer that you can grow with. LOOK ELSEWHERE.
Pros
Cons
Any and every thing imaginable
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 20, 2017
A typical day at work I help different individuals schedule non-emergency medical transportation. I feel as if everyday I learn something new. The workplace culture is inviting. I would say the hardest part of my job is when I'm unable to fulfill someones request for transporantion. The most enjoyable part about my jo is helping others.
Thoughtful of staff, had pot lucks , breakfast, happy hours thing like that.
Technology Administrator Buyer (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 1, 2017
Was a great place. Had worked with most of staff at other companies. Every one got along very well. To bad sales did not support the staff we had. Learned how to use Internet better than before.
Pros
Great team always thoughtful of others. Cusomers and Staff
Cons
Did not last long.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 31, 2017
The supervisor's don't care about their employees, if you're sick, you'll lose your job. Supervisor's will change things to make you get in trouble. Don't sign up for overtime, because if you have an emergency, you'll get fired. If an emergency comes up during you're training period, you'll get fired. Absolutely the most terrible place I've worked, with employees just at terrible.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Favortism and lots of petty drama
Customer Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOJuly 24, 2017
This was the worst place I have ever worked. So unprofessional and very nasty. They show so much favoritism and nobody ever gets recognized for their true talents.
Great managment and leadership
Sr. Escalation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2017
Very well versed client base with loyal and trusting client upper mgmt.
Great managed service department with co workers willing to jump in and help you out when dealing with mulitiple client issues at the same time
Pros
Work fom home, Understanding of time off, Not micromanaged
Cons
New mgmt took over and ruined a lot of departments.
its ok
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Lake St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
this isnt a terrible place to work but need to treat employees better. the only problem that I had was that managment didnt speak to the employees very well.
Good stuff
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pulaski, VAApril 11, 2017
This job is a bit complicated at first and you do have a to learn a lot of information about transportation but it all explain ed well and everybody working here is great also. When u leave you usually feel accomplished
Inexperienced Staff/Not good for long term career goals
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOApril 10, 2017
Upper management is oblivious to the issues of their team lead/regular employees. Most employees are recent college graduates who lack skills of employee communications and what is acceptable in a workplace. Great company for new grads, but steer clear if you are experienced and looking for a long-term career.
Pros
Great for gaining experience after recently graduating.
Cons
Not great long-term employment. Management out of touch with regular employees.
Awesome exciting adventurous
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 29, 2017
Great family workplace lots of experience and teamwork and care for the customer and their merchandise management is awesome. Great benefits in room for advancement travel to different states is excellent.
The people are awesome and the employees are very supportive.
Customer Service Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2017
A great place to work and you actually feel like you are making a difference. I really enjoy being a partner in this business, because the employees make you feel like you are family.
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2017
Excellent company to work for. Great staff to work for, and they always want you to succeed. They make sure before you start taking call that you are 100% ready.
Still learning the company
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2017
This is a high stress, demanding position in an ever changing company. Growing each day and moving towards the same goal.
Pros
Friendly staff-fun activities
Cons
Health insurance is high
good
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILJanuary 24, 2017
great contract company provided me with a foot in the door for the IT world. The employees treated their contractors great and taught me a lot more than what I knew
Great Place to get your feet wet
NOC Analyst / Helpdesk Tech (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 17, 2016
MTM is a great place to work hands on with many different types of clients and equipment. Here you will learn networking, helpdesk, and servers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No room for growth, very short staffed, To many managers and not enough employees