MTM Technologies Employee Reviews

Bittersweet
Licensing Specialist/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 15, 2015
Fantastic coworkers but unfortunately horribly managed and financially crippled. Excellent pay and benefits along with bonuses but due to poor management there is no job security.
Okay for a starter job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 2, 2015
Answering a high volume of calls. Systems were easy to learn although the trainer obviously needs retrained. Most coworkers were very personable and it was very easy to get to know people. The list of hard parts of the job could go on forever, but just to name a few: constantly changing rules causes a lot of confusion, lack of proper training makes it hard to provide the correct answers, and the lack of communication between management (you can't get the same answer from anyone). The good thing about the job is that the benefits are actually not bad and the sense of family between coworkers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of uniformity between management members
Excellent
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NationalMay 4, 2015
If you are quick to learn new things, this is the place to work for deep exposure to many different technologies.
Keep in mind, you need to be able to learn independently for the most part but plenty of knowlegable people in case you need help.
Mtm
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2015
I struggled to embrace the culture at MTM. They are your typical IT reseller which makes it extremely difficult to find the passion you need each and everyday. Not my cup of tea to be honest.
Pros
manager, working in nyc
Cons
culture, business model, typical reseller
review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MONovember 28, 2014
I like the company great room for advancement friendly staff with open door policy.
Enriching Environment
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicao ILFebruary 10, 2014
MTM provided an atmosphere that allowed me to grow, learn. and develop.
Productive work place
Network Management Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lake St. Louis, MO.November 11, 2013
I have ben employed at MTM for the past 9 years and held several positions.
My strengths are:
- working with others
-ability to lead
-Strong communication skills
-Great Ideals
-Strong Managerial work ethics
-Ability to listen
Pros
paid time off
Cons
atmosphere
Very productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOJuly 2, 2013
I worked closely with over 40 Medicare and Medicaid plans, handling over 100 calls a day. Calls were mainly regarding benefits, and my job was to solve mainly transportation benefit issues.

I was not very familiar with US healthcare system but within months I specialized in various state healthcare plans and I was able to help to daily increasing customer base.

The hardest part of the job was the fact that health plan benefits were changing frequently, but we all worked like a team so it was easy to stay on top of the things. Being surrounded with great and helpful team members was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
great team spirit
Cons
short breaks and strict schedule.
Unstable and balance in the work place
Administrative Coordinator/Support (Current Employee) –  txMarch 7, 2013
I work 24hrs 7days a week.
I book travel and hotel for management and field techs all day long.
Things change on a constant bases.
My Co-workers are good people.
The hardest part of my job is being on call all the time,my phone never stop ringing I get to work from home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
lunch
Chevron
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 13, 2013
It was a private owned store. I liked this job and enjoyed working there. I didn't have much turn over as I loved my employees and they loved / liked me. It was a large store open 24 hours a day with 12 pumps and a carwash. It was at a very busy intersection and was always busy. I would get just as dirty as my employees and do everything from mop and dust to my job duties. any thing i ask them to do they knew i would do it too and help them would even go pick them up if need be.Had to make all orders food, alcohol, gas , groceries ,supplies deposits would ring customers up even would go pump gas for the elderly.
Fast paced, world class mfg.
Gift Assembler/Casting/Stone Setter (Former Employee) –  Princeton, ILNovember 16, 2012
Fast-paced, can be very productive. Hard to deal with some leadership roles. Learned several aspects of jewelry and ring manufacturing processes. As with any factory there is a lot of drama.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
can be very loud in places.
I have nothing I would like to share
Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILAugust 2, 2012
I have nothing I would like to share at the current time. It is what it is.
Pros
i have nothing i would like to share
Cons
i have nothing i would like to share
Wonderful place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCMay 26, 2012
Great experience - everyone working together to achieve a cohesive working environment. Like the way everyone was treated as individuals and knew the expectations of the company.
Pros
lunch was provided for everyone during lunch.
Cons
n/a
all good
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCApril 25, 2012
longe day at worke learne to work will gas so any other thing management was a woman it was good co work somes was good other hardest part of job i love all of it most enjoyable part of the job well going to work
Great opportunities and places for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 6, 2012
This job was new in the Anderson area and we made the place like home. The managers were great! We learned a lot and we worked together to get the job done. It was an interesting and the clients are lovable also.
Pros
pay, weekly schedule, flexibility
Cons
operator errors, yikes...