MTM Technologies

MTM Technologies Employer Reviews

Productive work place
Network Management Recruiter (Current Employee), Lake St. Louis, MO.November 11, 2013
Pros: paid time off
Cons: atmosphere
I have ben employed at MTM for the past 9 years and held several positions.
My strengths are:
- working with others
-ability to lead
-Strong communication skills
-Great Ideals
-Strong Managerial work ethics
-Ability to listen
Very productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOJuly 2, 2013
Pros: great team spirit
Cons: short breaks and strict schedule.
I worked closely with over 40 Medicare and Medicaid plans, handling over 100 calls a day. Calls were mainly regarding benefits, and my job was to solve mainly transportation benefit issues.

I was not very familiar with US healthcare system but within months I specialized in various state healthcare plans and I was able to help to daily increasing customer – more... base.

The hardest part of the job was the fact that health plan benefits were changing frequently, but we all worked like a team so it was easy to stay on top of the things. Being surrounded with great and helpful team members was the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Unstable and balance in the work place
Administrative Coordinator/Support (Current Employee), txMarch 7, 2013
Pros: working from home
Cons: lunch
I work 24hrs 7days a week.
I book travel and hotel for management and field techs all day long.
Things change on a constant bases.
My Co-workers are good people.
The hardest part of my job is being on call all the time,my phone never stop ringing I get to work from home.
Chevron
General Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 13, 2013
It was a private owned store. I liked this job and enjoyed working there. I didn't have much turn over as I loved my employees and they loved / liked me. It was a large store open 24 hours a day with 12 pumps and a carwash. It was at a very busy intersection and was always busy. I would get just as dirty as my employees and do everything from mop and – more... dust to my job duties. any thing i ask them to do they knew i would do it too and help them would even go pick them up if need be.Had to make all orders food, alcohol, gas , groceries ,supplies deposits would ring customers up even would go pump gas for the elderly. – less
Fast paced, world class mfg.
Gift Assembler/Casting/Stone Setter (Former Employee), Princeton, ILNovember 16, 2012
Pros: healthcare
Cons: can be very loud in places.
Fast-paced, can be very productive. Hard to deal with some leadership roles. Learned several aspects of jewelry and ring manufacturing processes. As with any factory there is a lot of drama.
I have nothing I would like to share
Systems Consultant (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILAugust 2, 2012
Pros: i have nothing i would like to share
Cons: i have nothing i would like to share
I have nothing I would like to share at the current time. It is what it is.
Wonderful place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Clayton, NCMay 26, 2012
Pros: lunch was provided for everyone during lunch.
Cons: n/a
Great experience - everyone working together to achieve a cohesive working environment. Like the way everyone was treated as individuals and knew the expectations of the company.
all good
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Clayton, NCApril 25, 2012
longe day at worke learne to work will gas so any other thing management was a woman it was good co work somes was good other hardest part of job i love all of it most enjoyable part of the job well going to work
Great opportunities and places for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson, SCApril 6, 2012
Pros: pay, weekly schedule, flexibility
Cons: operator errors, yikes...
This job was new in the Anderson area and we made the place like home. The managers were great! We learned a lot and we worked together to get the job done. It was an interesting and the clients are lovable also.