MTM

MTM Employer Reviews

Productive Workplace
MTM (Former Employee), Topeka, KSFebruary 1, 2015
It is a location where you can enjoy the companionship of all the co-workers. One thing that I truly enjoy is the break room a place where everything and everyone makes you feel comfortable.
Fast Paced Work Environment
Quality Satisfaction Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: detection of fraud and abuse, advancing knowledge in health care
Cons: shortened breaks and lunches, not well staffed in some areas
I would intake complaints for medicaid and medicare patients and facilities they attended regarding issues with medical transportation. I would also input denial letters for any form of payments that would be denied for members. I have learned how many people utilize the services given either intentionally or not intentionally for fraudulent purposes. The management was good in some aspects such as going over goals with each employee, but there were also aspects that lacked such as communication with all workers advising of any changes in how transportation was to be set or any changes in other policies right away. The co-workers were helpful to assist with any questions that anyone would have and we all worked together to complete tasks for each day. The hardest aspect of the job was to be yelled at by both facilities and members of any issues with transportation. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to guide other employees to follow proper protocols and to be able to report fraudulent activity occurring trips.
race ratio way one sided
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Jackson, MsDecember 30, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: race ratio
being only white person among 60 black employees was very stressful.
Good atmosphere
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Pulaski, VASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: insurance, bonuses
Cons: short breaks
This is a good environment. I like my job. I like talking to people from all around the United States. I enjoy making people happy when they know they can get to their doctors appointments because I have went the extra mile to ensure they are able to do so. I enjoy working with the people that I do work with. We are like a little family.
Very productive and fun place to work
CSR (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNAugust 21, 2014
Pros: pto
Cons: short breaks
This place of business was always a learning experience. Employees were always willing to share new ideas and constructive criticism was always open for improvement. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help a client who didn't follow the guidelines. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping as many clients as possible.
Lead Claims Adjudicator (Former Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOAugust 21, 2014
Cons: no stability in the company
processed claims to assure accurate payment to ambulance providers.
no lay offs, attendance is a must
CSR II (Former Employee), Pulaski, VAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: christmas dinners, different schedules available, weekly overview of your scores and how to do better
Cons: hard to get appointments approved, i found raises hard to come by after first year
For the most part MTM is not the worst place to work. I feel that cooperate lacked employees personal well beings. When I was working there, it was very difficult sometimes to have doctor appointments approved even with months notice. Not a lot of pregnant woman were able to stay employed with MTM because of this. Now on a good note, they do offer ways to advance and train employees to succeed the best they can with each program that the company is contracted with.
Busy Work Day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 13, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: short lunch break
A typical day at work was answering a high volume of customer calls. Providing the best customer care to customers. The people I'd worked with were very friendly and helpful. But the hardest part about the job was dealing with an extremely irate customer. But in the end the issues at hand were always resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job during my short time there was the insentives.
Good job
MTM (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 2, 2014
Fun hard work but good people. This was at LTV Steel. The 21 turn schedule was horrible to work.
Great people, lots of travel but not many options for advancment
Corporate Training Specialist (Current Employee), West Saint Paul MNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: working with people
Cons: no room for advancement
I love the environment in the call center. There is a lot of diversity in the office which I love being apart of. I have learned a lot about people and cultures while working at MTM. I typical day consists of training new hires in a class room environment, responding to emails, coaching on verbiage, submitting reports, tracking the progress of the learners. If i do not have a training class by day normally consists of creating new training on a variety of subjects, Proofing and creating Power Points, keeping older training's up to date, submit reports, manage employee tracker and conference calls. I have learned a lot here at MTM. I have learned the power of good communication, the importance of diversity in the work place and how imperative good record keeping is to a successful business. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the constant changes to protocols and processes that are sent to the call center, I was not always kept in the loop of changes. This creates some frustration and confusion for the learners. Though I have learned in these situations to reach out to the department that makes changes before conducting training's to make sure there have been no changes or if there have been changes what those changes are. The most enjoyable part of working at MTM is the people and the culture I get to work with on a daily basis regardless of what office I am working out of. I also love working with people and it gives me great pleasure to have the opportunity to watch people grow and learn.
Good place to start
CSR II (Current Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOAugust 20, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: field you can burn out in
MTM is a good place to work but the type of work it is you can burn out fast and you get tired of being screamed at and yelled at over and over again over the phone it is hard to shay cheer after that
it was a job
Assembly worker (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WIAugust 10, 2013
I sat at a table all day putting parts together...my co-workers were easy to get along with
Good company to work for when there's work.
Medical Transcription Editor (Current Employee), Solon, OHJuly 14, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule.
Cons: not enough work.
There has not been much work lately from MTM. There has been a change of ownership and things have gone downhill. I did, however, enjoy my job of editing transcribers' reports.
Good and productive
Summer Pharmacy Intern (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 7, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: sitting in a chair the whole time
Sit at a desk and call patients, counsel them about their medications or any problems they have with medications. Co-workers are nice and funny. Hardest part is when the patient is not willing to cooperate with you. Enjoyable part is when you have a patient that actually wants to learn more about their medications.
empresa subcontratista con ambiente de trabajo agradable,con salarios regularmente pagos,sin estabilidad laboral y sin facilidad de promocion.
Supervisor de taller (Former Employee), La Loma, CESJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: trabajaba 14x7, seguro social normal
Cons: diferenci de salario de nuestra empresa con la dueña de la concesión
Se revisa las necesidades de cilindros hidraulicos y componentes de palas y se procede a su reparacion se atiendes las necesidades del cliente ,Se aprendio a reparar cilindros hidraulicos,elaborar reparaciones de batientes de palas segun normas de la empresa fabricante,trabajo en grupo de tres turnos resultando el noturno el mas dificil y siendo lo que aprendi y pude aplicar lo mas agradable.
Agradavel de trabalhar
serralheiro (Former Employee), Vilar, GAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: refeição fora da empresa
Cons: fornecia compensação
Um otimo sitio de trabalho sai aleijar me numa maquina e fiquei com medo