MTS Systems Corporation Employee Review

View all MTS Systems Corporation reviews

Fine place to work. Some extra actives if you desire
Designer (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 27, 2013
For the most part people are friendly.
Good to have a new VP that works the company better.
Pros
nice cafeteria, pay is ok.
Cons
like most places have some personalities that bind.

Other MTS Systems Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor place to work
Valve Technician (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 6, 2017
Good people to work with, interesting systems they build. Poor Management From The CEO down, short term business focus.Forced overtime that makes no sense. Workers have no say just do as your told. MTS needs to clean house on the management and get back to the good company it use to be years ago.
Pros
Good Benefits and pay
Cons
Poor Management from the Top down, forced overtime when there is work to do.
Stressful, but rewarding work.
Mechanical Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNOctober 16, 2017
A four 10 hour shift is very nice to work, but there is usually some mandatory OT with the shortage of staff. My direct supervisor is a really neat guy, but the managers above him have been frustrating to work under with how they handle OT. Training has been lacking, as I am the only employee in my work area that knows how to do certain key tasks. This becomes very overwhelming to me, because people are usually waiting to the product to come from me so that they can keep working. Most of the people I work with are really easy going and patient with each other. While it's sometimes stressful to get the work done, it's rewarding when we send out a high quality product.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MTS Systems Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.