MTS

MTS Employee Reviews

MT/QA
Medical Transcriptionist/Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Canyon Lake, CAJune 22, 2015
No longer in business/bought out.. Great place to work, in office or at home, family run, flexible schedules, great pay, coworkers like family.
Productive fun workplace with ping pong table
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNMay 21, 2015
Pros: Learning was encouraged
Cons: Contract position
The ability to work with minimal supervision was a plus. I learned how to break down and build up hydraulic pump units from the reservoir to the motor and all of the tubing required into a full assembled operational unit. Hardest part was standing all day on your feet. The most enjoyable part of the job was the community within our satellite division,
Good Job with great benefits
Bus Operator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2015
MTS is a great transit company. Their bus trainers are awesome and prepares you for a career. Working with MTS you will be able to meet new people everyday.
enjoyed the work
Bus Operator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: got to bid on routes
Cons: short break
the job wasn't for me because the management was not fare to it workers they didn't give the drivers the benefits of hard work and dealing with the everyday work force
Fast-pace start-up.
MTS (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 30, 2014
Fast paced enterprise class storage startup. My introduction to Unix/Linux and multitasking/multithreading software development. Developed fibre-channel device driver in target and initiator mode for QLogic 2x00 cards.
It was a slow placed inverment
Laborer (Former Employee), Flemingsburg, KYJuly 23, 2014
We would cheek parts to insure quality before sending out. It wasn't a very reliable job. You never knew when you where going to be able to work.
Tense work environment
Floor Manager (Former Employee), Imlay City, MIJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
worked as a floor manager of a automotive factory. It was a intense environment to work in.
Flexible
Training Development Instructor (Contract) (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 27, 2014
As a contractor, life has been very flexible and balanced. The company is an engineering corp. that specializes in making quality product. If you want to work for a grade A company, look no further.
Fun workplace, excellent colleagues
Detail Drafter Intern (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: free coffee in the morning
MTS- Systems is an excellent company to work for. The management is very easy going, projects are well structured and the fellow employees are very knowledgeable and helpful with the learning curve. I learned more about Solidworks in the first 2 months at this company than i did in my previous school year. My favorite part of the job though was all of the in house assembly. It was enjoyable to take a walk through the assembly area to see what was being or had been built, especially the projects that i worked on.
very low employee moral
Electromechanical Technician (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 25, 2014
larger than normal work loads sometimes completed with less people than required. Learning is a constant do to the fact of not being specialized in one field, so once what was learned is sometimes easily forgotten do to the time spent bouncing from field to field. Eexcept for a few, management seems to fly by the seat of their pants with no planning or communication to the workers. A few workers are very helpful and a joy to work with but many seem to lack knowledge and care and are just along for the ride. The hardest part of the job is being a good worker and having a massive work load dumped on you because some of your other co-workers can't do their job right or at all. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to work with my hands and work around high voltage.
Great
Manager (Former Employee), Jeffersonville, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Great place to work. Fun and caring family that is very hard working and cares about their employees
The most enjoyable workplace I ever worked at.
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNOctober 5, 2013
A workplace where you wanted to work. I made cables and wired racks and enjoyed every minute.
great breaks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 21, 2013
Pros: co-workers took turns either cooking lunch or buying lunch
Cons: sometimes the incoming calls come in non-stop
A typical day at MTS is getting to work making sure the truck drivers have their correct routes for the day . and making sure their on time to their arrival sites. , and communicating constantly with companies letting them know the truck driver eta. I learned how to communicate with others very well. Management was good. Great co-workers, The hardest part of the job is making sure the truck drivers is on time because sometime they slack a little. Most enjoyable part of the job is that i worked around great people.
forty hour week
Class B CDL Driver pb (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 15, 2013
no pension plan usable even though there was 401 k it was not available information that this was the pension to retire with
Limits
Senior Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNApril 2, 2013
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: good people, bad management. benefits so so. no advancement possibilties
Good people, bad management. Benefits so so. No advancement possibilties
The best job ever
Administration/Database Manager (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CAApril 2, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
what can I say, the best job the best people and the best bosses
Productive Trucking/Underground Land Developement
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Stuart, FLJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: customer service
Good Job, Family based, Day consists of phones all accounting, AR/AP, balancing all accounts, dispatch, scheduling of trucks and estimates. Customer Service very important. All office duties included!!!.
Same Day Delivery
Ops Mgr (Current Employee), HarmarvilleDecember 3, 2012
Pros: flexibility
This is ad is for Medical Transportation Solutions, a same day transportation company. This is not a mobile data solutions company. We are looking for flexible, same day delivery independent contract drivers.
World manufacturing company, making custom test equipment.
Senior Welder/Machinist (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNMay 12, 2012
MTS is a highly professional environment, with great co-workers, and interesting work. I have enjoyed all the 28 years I've been employed, and currently as the only welder, I get many different orders and most days are varied with these orders. From reading blueprints to solving problems in the manufacturing process, I find my days both challenging and rewarding--a great combination.

About MTS

MTS makes an important step on the way towards the third generation networks with mobile data solution from Motorola and Cisco – Read more

MTS Salaries