Mudd Advertising Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun work environment
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJune 24, 2015
My best job yet, wish they didn't have to down shift. A company that treats their employees well. I would have ever traded this job. Easy to move up in the work place environment they give.
Unlimited earning potential
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAApril 6, 2014
Great family owned environment. The Mudd family is result oriented and backs their employees 100%. This job is not for everyone, very demanding and taxing mentally. High turnover come from how hard the job is. If you are good at building relationships, communicating, and overcoming objections this could be a good job for you.
Pros
cafeteria, gym, earning potential, co-workers, owners
Cons
location
Interesting Experience
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAMay 6, 2013
This place focuses on outbound sales calls to automotive dealerships. It was a very difficult position due to some of the circumstances and the way I was brainwashed. I learned very aggressive sales techniques, and that was the most valuable information, second being how SEO and SEM work. Management was very hard nosed, and were even to the point of making you feel guilty if you were in the hospital. The hardest part about this job was making a connection with someone over the phone. The most enjoyable part was talking to the co workers.
Pros
good information, some good training
Cons
overwhelming, too many others to list
Okay
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAOctober 23, 2012
It is an okay job. The HR could be a little bit better at getting back to me with issues. I love the environment at times however as I have been told by many they would prefer to work some where else.
Seatshup with Poor ACCOUNT Management that can not push business forwar based upon my comparison with other agencies, there is no doubt that Account
Senior Media Buyer - Media Planner (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 20, 2012
Serivices are weak and can't get approval on sound Media Plans & Creative, Spinning our wheels with endless revisions.
Cons
sweatshop poor employee morale, most people hate working there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mudd Advertising. Our community is ready to answer.