Mudd Advertising

Mudd Advertising Employer Reviews

Unlimited earning potential
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Cedar Falls, IAApril 6, 2014
Pros: cafeteria, gym, earning potential, co-workers, owners
Cons: location
Great family owned environment. The Mudd family is result oriented and backs their employees 100%. This job is not for everyone, very demanding and taxing mentally. High turnover come from how hard the job is. If you are good at building relationships, communicating, and overcoming objections this could be a good job for you.
Interesting Experience
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IAMay 6, 2013
Pros: good information, some good training
Cons: overwhelming, too many others to list
This place focuses on outbound sales calls to automotive dealerships. It was a very difficult position due to some of the circumstances and the way I was brainwashed. I learned very aggressive sales techniques, and that was the most valuable information, second being how SEO and SEM work. Management was very hard nosed, and were even to the point of – more... making you feel guilty if you were in the hospital. The hardest part about this job was making a connection with someone over the phone. The most enjoyable part was talking to the co workers. – less
Okay
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IAOctober 23, 2012
It is an okay job. The HR could be a little bit better at getting back to me with issues. I love the environment at times however as I have been told by many they would prefer to work some where else.