- This position is roughly half AP-related support and half GL-related functions.
- Perform accurate coding and entry of AP Vouchers
- Produce timely, accurate monthly financial statements for multiple entities with multiple units
- Create and enter General Journal Entries
- Perform monthly close functions
- Reconcile G/L accounts and create supporting schedules
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Verify all transactions have been coded and posted correctly to the GL
- Minimum of 1 year as an Accountant and/or AP Clerk performing AP and General Ledger functions
- Excellent computer skills with a high degree of proficiency in Excel (programming is not required)
- Proficiency with computer applications required, including accounting software, Microsoft Windows, Word, and Outlook
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon), FRx or other ERP is preferred
- Dependable, Independent, self-starter, team player, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Indeed - 11 months ago