Multi Service Employee Reviews

Long time since I worked there
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 1, 2017
Its been a long time since I worked there. Not really able to give a fair account of business practices currently. Was not bad when I worked there. x
Multi faceted and challenging with consistent and open communication between upper management and work force
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 10, 2017
Multi Service is a great company to work for, with excellent management and a friendly work enviornment. I do feel that there is however a lack in compensation in comparison to national salary averages.
Pros
Great management and corporate culture overall very inclusive
Cons
No pay increase or incentive/ bonus structure
Salesforce CRM Administrator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 7, 2017
Manager not so professional. Good place to work - Many good people. Like all other jobs depends who you are managed by. A friendly environment I would recommend depending on which department and who direct management is.
Multi Service
Customer Service Specialist - Aviation (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 28, 2017
Good compensation and overall benefits. Lively job culture with generally a quality overall group of co-workers.

Very tough on call customer service requirements i.e. nights and weekends which can make your off time uncomfortable.
Pros
Good compensation and overall benefits
Cons
Very tough on call customer service requirements
A year of my life I wish I had back
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 24, 2017
Poorly written and undocumented code which should have gotten its original programmers fired when it was written 20 years ago. A manager whose idea of agile development methodology was to hang its buzzwords over a waterfall development model. Perfect prescience was expected from developers and engineers when estimating how long it would take to work tickets, and any deviation from the initial estimate was punishable.
low pay management plays favorites
Credit Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 28, 2016
salaries average 10k to 20k below industry average and np chance for advancement unless you are best friends with management. Supervisors play favorites and actually do not try to hide this. People are afraid to speak their mind to fix things because management is inflexible.
Pros
free parking
Cons
low pay
Stable Company but lagging in technology
National Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 26, 2016
This is a stable company that you can rely on even during a recessions however it lags in it's ability to keep up with the competition regarding technology.
Pros
Monthly Treats for Birthdays and Anniversaries
Cons
compensation is on the lower end of the industry
Management that tries the soul...
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fuel CardApril 13, 2014
Multi Service has many departments I can only speak for the department I was in...Fuel Card. Day to day things were very fast paced. There are strict deadlines that must be met daily. I enjoyed the actual work that went on there. The day went by quickly because I was always so busy which is a good thing I think. However, if you do not like being micro managed, this is probably not the place for you. This department has an extremely high turnover rate...Within the 8 months I was there I saw at least 8 people either quit or be fired. Management is a huge issue...most of what goes on with management is very childish it feels very much like high school. I was asked to spy on people and IM the managers with updates throughout the day. It's all very shady and really unfortunate because I think the rest of the company has a good reputation. Just don't go to fuel card...
Pros
customers are nice, the job is easy
Cons
short or no breaks, terrible management
Great organization to work for. Very employee orientated.
Employee Benefits Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 5, 2013
I was responsible for all employee benefit programs. Assisted in the installation of new medical plan. Administrated the 401K plan. Managed and ran payroll for this organization. Had to reconcile all past bank accounts and benefit plans when I first took over the position as they had been without a supervisor for a 3 month period prior to my employment.
Pros
Great working environment and management staff.
Cons
labor intensive job where toolbelts, hard hats, and steel toe boots are required.
Contract HVAC Installer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2012
This job entails much traveling, from San Antonio to Austin to the Midland/Odessa Tx area. Out of town during the week with the weekends off. The work day is 12-14 hours long in the heat, standing with minimal breaks. Working with potentially dangerous tool and heavy machinery makes focus and attention to detail a must.
Pros
paid travel including all gas, hotel fees, and food throughout the week.
Cons
long hours, out of town a lot, no benefits