MultiCare

MultiCare Employer Reviews

Everyone is afraid of management, Information given to staff is always negative. never get a "good Job"
Staff RN (Former Employee), Puyallup, WAOctober 22, 2014
Cons: long hours, incredible nurse patient ratio which decreases the amount of time you can spend with each patient
A cold and Standoffish environment. No support given by management. It's their way or the highway. You walk around feeling like you have a black cloud over you the entire time. So happy not to be working their!!!
Very rewarding working with senior volunteers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Puyallup, WAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: planning parties and attendng them with volunteer members.'
Cons: when someone passes away.
Great co-workers and we worked as a team and backed each other. We were always cheerful on the job.
Oncology, Medical Surgical RN (Current Employee), Puyallup, WAJuly 22, 2014
Very busy and friendly culture. Long hours. Would work there again.
MHS
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Sumner, WAJune 5, 2014
Good place to work, but limited to potential growth. Have high expectations for management/leadership, but does not allow for employees to promote and getting over looked.
Very nice company to work for.
CNA/PCT (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 1, 2014
Multicare is a very nice company to work for. I have met some good friends, having worked there a number of years. It's very satisfying knowing you have helped so many people through difficult times.
Leader in the healthcare industry
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJanuary 25, 2014
MultiCare has an excellent reputation for providing quality patient care with a diverse, dedicated, educated, and caring pool of employees throughout and continues to expand and improve. I have always been particularly impressed with Mary Bridge Childrens' Hospital. The atmosphere there is truly wonderful, and the care top notch.
productive, fast paced , accomplishing specialty tasks in a limited time
Food Service Worker 1 (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good working environment, had supplies that were needed to perform job
Cons: to much uneeded drama, within supervisors and staff
good learning experience, too much drama between supervisiors and workers, liked job, stayed busy and on top of things, always changing
Perinatal Social Work Intern (Current Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 22, 2013
The best part of the job is the people who work for MultiCare.
They were well organized.
Laundry worker (Former Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 14, 2013
Pros: great benifits
Cons: they are a tough group of people and expected a lot out of you.
I first I had some hard time with the people because you had to prove yourself to them, for them to accept you. They were a hard group of women to work with, but once you have proven yourself, which made it easier to fit in. I had a great learning exsperiance here and I enjoyed working with those people.
Would not return to work here.
HIM Tech/ Medical Records (Former Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 27, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: always cutting hours
sigh, Started out okay but went downhill. Very stressed out over-worked people.
Productive fun place to work. Always an opportunity for growth with some autonomy
LPN (Former Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 10, 2013
Pros: incentives, tuition reimbursement, investment plans, decent medical benefits, child care, financial aid, credit union, and heath care incentives. there were discounts and alot of employee involvement.
Cons: budget cuts or cut in hours because of low census
There are three companies in Pierce and Kitsap County I would consider establishing my career. Franciscan, Multicare, and Harrison.

Multicare provided the tools necesary to perform the skills needed per division of specialty.

Co workers and peers enjoyed coming to work and in turn would produce more.

Opportunities and plans included anyone who had – more... an open mind and team oriented to accomplish same goals.

Laughing, singing, and dancing tastefully and tactfully when appropriate. – less
the people
CareGiver (Former Employee), Meridian IdOctober 13, 2013
Pros: i loved working with the people
Cons: no vacation or sick pay and no insurance
I would care for handy capt people, cleaning I worked up to 73 hours a week
Great Place to Work
OB Care Connect Lead ARNP (Current Employee), Tacoma WashingtonOctober 9, 2013
MultiCare is a not for profit health care organization that is a great place to work.
They do walk the talk of there values which is respect,integrity, stewardship, excellennce, collaboration and kindness
I would recommend working for MCHS.
I really enjoyed my time at the Kent Family Practice as a Student Extern.
Medical Assistant Student Extern (Former Employee), Kent, WASeptember 19, 2013
My typical day would start at 7:15am with the first patients arriving anywhere from 7:30-7:45am. It was very fast paced for the most part; in the midst of rooming patients and giving injections, I was retrieving faxes and phoning patients or pharmacies. I was able to use my skills that I learned in school and all the other medical assistants and providers – more... were very helpful and kind. The hardest part was trying to care to every need of those patients who were unable to speak English. The most enjoyable part for me was doing the well child exams and taking care of the babies and young children; they were all so sweet! – less
Excellent place to work.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Madisonville, KYMay 30, 2013
Pros: like family
Great place to work. I would have never left, but I had a family emergency and had no choice.
Excellent Patient Care
Medical Receptionist/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Auburn, WAApril 23, 2013
Pros: union clinic
Cons: commute
This was Internal Medicine Practice with 8 physicians- I would check in patients, verify insurance, schedule patients for gastroscopies/colonoscopies, deal with healthcare insurance approvals,etc. I was very active in extra activities for staff, fundraisers, and benefits. The hardest part of this job was my commute.
Engaging & Collaborative Community Hospital
Post-Graduate Year One Pharmacy Practice Resident (Current Employee), Puyallup, WAApril 5, 2013
Multicare Good Samaritan provides many opportunities for pharmacists to work collaboratively with providers in a very progressive setting. Use of integrated CPOE enhances the experience and provides for a very organized and efficient means to practice pharmacy.
was fun
personal caregiver (Former Employee), 3245 Meridian ID. 83642March 7, 2013
Pros: no free lunch
Wonederful helping elderly people get through there day. how to give meds. and bath, was not in mangement coworkers always happy, it was not hard at all, being around people.
Multicare was taking over the private dr.s and employing them as their own.
Medical Claims Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: long hours and short breaks
I trained and managed the front office. I recieved a Medical Billing Specialist diploma from Bates Technical College and Billed all medical insurances PPO's, HMO's, L&I, Third Party liability, medicare and medicaid, and L&I. Injury Management for L&I claims, patient registration and scheduling.
a fun loving company
cna/transporter (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAOctober 25, 2012
Pros: great
Cons: great
multicare is a beautiful co to work for it has great benifits eyes team work is great the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting all the people

About MultiCare

MultiCare is committed to providing exceptional health care services that will enhance the quality of life and independence of – Read more