Multiplan

Multiplan Employer Reviews

Great co-workers but the company can let you go at any time.
Claims Operation Specialist (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 5, 2015
The job is very easy, and I made many friends. Great place to get your feet wet in the medical field.
fun work place
Facility Assoc (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
A typical day at work starts with mailing and seperations of claims bills and legal documents,I have learned how to seperate and make decisions on the difference between a claim and a legal document that should seek immediate attention and who should these forms be reviewed by in a timely manner, My co-workers are friendly and very helpful the hardest part of the job is taking on the demands of 100 plus employees that come with the day to day operation in the facilities department.The most enjoyable part of the job is having a job and the learning process of the day to day work.
Good place to work at
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee), Waltham, MASeptember 1, 2014
Pros: quiet and easy going
Cons: could get boring at times and repetitive work
Quiet easy going work environment with a beautiful scenery.
Good Place To Work For
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee), Waltham, MAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: temp job
I loved it there. Very good company and I met good people there. I would work there again.
My experience at MultiPlan was overall very good and educational.
Negotiation Services Support (Current Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 12, 2014
My typical day at work included making phone calls to providers for updated billing information. Negotiated discounts on out of network claims, and handled special projects assigned by upper management.
Unpredictible hours can make life uncertain
Role / Designation - Assistant manager (Former Employee), BostonAugust 6, 2014
Opening store , count cash and balance cash. Divide work among employees, organise store , and take care of logistics in terms of stock/ shelving ETC.

Learnt a lot about the buying pattern of people. Buying and spending psychology of the people.

For me the night shifts were the hardest.

Enjoyable part was meeting people and satisfying them with good customer service.
Unpredictable shifts made work life stressful sometimes .
Role / Designation - Asst Manager (Former Employee), Boston MAAugust 6, 2014
Opening store, balancing safe, distributing tasks/ duties and managing the logistics of the store including issue in pharmacy

Enjoyable part of the work was to meet differnt types of people with several needs.It was a good expirence to understand the market and buyers psychology in the USA to some extent.

Learnt a lot about customer service. I understood that a store might not have the best of products but customers will come back if it has best of people.
Excellent company to work for
Claims Solutions & Investigation Rep. I (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 6, 2014
This company is an excellent company to work for however; their salaries are not very competitive. They do not pay very well.
Productive, best job ever
Provider Accounts Representative (PAR) (Former Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: healthcare was too expensive
I Loved my job at Multiplan, but i couldn't take the commute, the teamwork was unbelievable, job ethic and the best raises.
If you have a scam artist mentality, work here!
Claims Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJune 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management, employee morale, compensation
The amount of work you are expected to complete everyday is ridiculous for what they pay. Managers micromanage employees to the point where you are not permitted to talk to your coworkers, get out of your seat, etc without constantly being questioned. Bonus metrics are changed every quarter so you never get max payout. You are expected to lie to and threaten medical providers to sign over part of their pay to make the insurance companies and MultiPlan's pockets fatter under the guise that the physicians will receive their pay faster. Not even sure how this company is allowed to exist being that they get sued every few years.
Productive workplace.
Claims Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILApril 29, 2014
Pros: quarterly incentive.
High volume production where you have to meet at expectation level on a daily basis which is a positive factor to learn a variety of claims that are being reviewed.
computer work
data temp (Former Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 24, 2014
i am on the computer all day, i learned differnt verifing websites, coworkers were great, my mgr was always in her office didnt really see her just got emails here and there. the hardest part was staring at a computer all day and it was so quit we couldnt talk.
the best part of the job was meeting new people.
Must be a Managers snitch
Sr. Claims Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 14, 2014
Pros: $ and the bonus
Cons: back stabbing of employess by management.
They bully their employees into things which are then used against them by the very person telling them what to say and how to say it. If, you speak out , your then cast out...Until they find a reason to terminate you. If, you think hard work will get you somewhere...... It will not. I worked hard and gave them 100% of myself for nothing.
Thank god I am out of their. Just RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Hateful
Dishonest
2faced
Brown nose management style

deuces are wild
review
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 3, 2014
good place and friendly place to work
Need more diversity in management and if they dont like you they terminate you.
A fun place to work
Claims Repricer/Team Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: valued their staff
Repricing claims according to the Mulitplan contract agreement.
Steady paced job
Autotrac/Fasttrac Support (Former Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Everyday is the same work, and very little requirements needed to work in support.
Good company
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee), Walthan, MAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: a lot of laid off
The CQM Coordinator is responsible for the investigation of and resolution of escalated complaints and grievances for the organization. I like the company.
Challenging and productive environment with opportunity for bonus
Claims Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: summer hours and bonuses
Great place to work with plenty of room for advancement if you are willing to work hard. Work is very challenging and fast paced, and they have really good benefits and bonuses are a definite plus.
Managers are great!
Claims Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILJanuary 6, 2014
The work is easy. Non-stressful place. Managers understanding and they care about their employees.
Absolutely professional and enjoyable, peaceful work environment
Account receivables clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 27, 2013
Pros: office environment, compensation, excellent team
Cons: there are no cons
I enjoyed working with Multiplan in the accounts receivable department for a year and it was the best company i had ever worked for. the employees were the best people to be around.

It was the very job that inspired me to work on becoming a Certified Public Accountant of which i am still in school for.

1 2 3