TITLE: RESTAURANT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER OR AREA MANAGER
Over 50 years in the family restaurant business, Restaurants has an excellent reputation for serving high quality food in a friendly atmosphere. We would welcome you as a part of our family to help us continue to build on this excellent foundation.
To assist General Manager and have working knowledge of total operation of restaurant within standards and guidelines set forth by company policy.
1. Be certified in all job codes
2. Have professional appearance and manner
3. Excellent physical stamina-job requires extensive standing, walking, extreme temperature changes and lifting and may be in contact with chemicals and have knowledge of chemicals.
4. Above average communication skills, verbal and written to be able to handle supervision of employees and guest concerns.
5. Must be certified in the National Restaurant Association's Serv safe program.
- Lead all people aspects including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Lead all guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
- Lead all financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
Additional expectations of our Restaurant Managers are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive - Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
- Systems Oriented - Solid planning skills to develop systems and management analysis skills.
Excellence - sees excellence as a journey, celebrates each milestone with the team while challenging everyone to achieve continually higher levels of performance.
Must have at least 2-4 years of recent Management experience.
We are a people first Company, a progressive company, with great benefits, excellent training program, and a competitive compensation package.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
Management may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of management with or without notice.