Company is a fast growing organic products company with an in-house R&D, manufacturing, and distribution platform.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for maintaining the quality of the products. Duties include, but are not limited to: sanitizes encapsulator, polishers, fillers, and filters. Coordinates with Supervisors and Line Mechanic to ensure product changeovers are correct and done in an efficient manner. Individual keeps the line running efficiently to maximize production and performs any task as needed.
- Individual maintains product quality by sanitizing equipment, fillers and all areas in the Clean Room. This person ensures that the encapsulator is running smoothly. Checks and replaces parts on equipment. This person performs Encapsulation, Q. C. Fill checks / volumes, lot coding and materials Q.C. Coordinates with Q. C. Lab. to ensure the product is ready and compliance of labels are correct. Must follow all GMP procedures as required by law.
- Daily operations include the coordination with supervisor to ensure an efficient and correct changeover. Ensures machines are properly adjusted and operating in a safe manner. Individual communicates with Line Supervisor and Line Mechanic about any problem and keeps the Production Lines running in an efficient manner.
- Individual reports to supervisors any potential safety hazard, keep machines running in a safe manner, warns other colleagues of any potential hazards, and complies with Company Safety and Health Policy.
- Individual anticipates and recognizes problems, follows bottling schedules and bottling procedures. Ensures correct labels are used.
- Environmental ConditionsIndividual will have exposure to noise. Ear protection is provided and mandatory. Individual will be working around equipment, machinery, conveyors and forklifts.Other duties as necessary, including, but not limited to: receiving, fulfillment, packaging, and shipping.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS: The ideal candidate must be able to work under limited supervision. Individual must have at least 2 years of line operator experience. Must have good reading and writing skills, basic math skills, ability to plan and follow through, good communication skills and be a team player. Individual must have the ability to lift up to 100 lbs., drive forklifts, and stand and walk on concrete.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
We are serious about quality – both as it applies to our process as well as to our people. And, it's something we live by as a...