Munchery Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
great work place
Delivery person (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 11, 2015
I worked there for 1 year and everyone was nice and they treated us with respect. A typical day at work would be 5 hours a day. I learned about the company and the background the hardest part of the job was delivering food in bad weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving the costumers and making them happy.
Great place with wonderful clientele
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 6, 2015
Job relies on other employees more so than drivers. Any mistake made, is usually made before we are given the delivery. It's a great job if you are empathetic, but if you're sympathetic (as I am), you can ruin your day if a customer is unsatisfied due to an order being late.
Pros
free monthly food credit, discounts
Get to drive all over town, meet new people, deliver food.
Food Courier (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 11, 2013
Pretty stable job, pretty chill environment for the most part.
As long as requests for days off are placed a week in advanced they are respected. However, must be predominantly available for every weeknight excluding weekends.
Co-workers are pretty cool.
Hardest part of the job: driving in traffic with a high volume of deliveries to be made.
Most enjoyable: free food at times, get to meet new people.
Excellent part time job if searching for supplemental income.
Pros
free food, $25 off monthly to order from site, guaranteed work every weekday, work phone provided, awesome tippers
Cons
fluctuating work hours
Excellent work environment for chefs
Sous-Chef (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 11, 2013
The hours and pay at Munchery are unmatched anywhere else that I know of in the culinary arts. A typical 9 - 3:30 day and you can make more than at most restaurants if you manage your costs well. And that could end earlier - whenever you finish, you can just pack up and go.

I learned to manage my own menu and ingredients supply and a little bit of good marketing.

The overall management is great to work with, though the meal distribution manager at the time I was working there did tend to get stressed out far too quickly.

4.2