Municipal Code Corporation Employee Reviews

working to utlitize my education and experience in the working arena
Legal Editor/ Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 2, 2014
I enjoy working. Working builds character, advancement, and help accomplish goals. I love co-workers and the best part of the day is clocking in.
Absolutely the worst. I know because I made the mistake of once working there.
Editor/Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 21, 2013
Municipal Code Corporation management makes all kinds of promises when they need to bring extra staff on board... but once you sign on it might as well be a slave labor camp. Terrible conditions, outdated systems, and your co-workers could be right out of a bad redneck joke. Does it make you wonder why they have an onsite laundromat for the employees? Because you will not be able to afford to get your clothes washed anywhere else. Spare yourself the pain and suffering - look for a better job!
Cons
too many to list
OK job but no job security
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 23, 2012
If you're in search of job security this is NOT a good place to work. I was laid off with no advance notice even though management knew months before that they would have to do cuts. I literally walked into work one morning and was told, along with about 20 others, that the budget wouldn't all for them to keep us so we were being laid off. Although they don't offer job security they did have a good benefits package (CHP).
Cons
no job security
Legal Editor/ Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 17, 2012
Reading and editing is a great job.I enjoyed the the everday work at your own pace atmosphere.
Pros
flex time
Cons
not enough diversity