Munters Corporation

Munters Corporation Employee Reviews

Munters Engineer Intern
Manufacturing Engineer Intern (Current Employee), Selma, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Great work culture, friendly staff and work very well with my school schedule during the year.
Current Employee In Fabrication Dept. Amesbury, Massachusetts since 2013
Fabrication Department (Current Employee), Amesbury, MassachusettsSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week, good pay and benefits, helpful coworkers and management, advancement potential, open door policy so if you need to speak the president of company you can do so.
Cons: none yet that i have encountered.
Current employee at the Amesbury, Massachusetts facility. Munters is a great company to work for, management at my facility is excellent, my immediate supervisor is excellent, work can be challenging but you get the support and training you need to accomplish job. Group of guys in my department are more than willing to help a co- worker in need, pay and and benefits are very good. Just a good overall company to work for. I actually enjoy going to work everyday. If you are looking for a career at a company that values employees, you owe it to yourselves to give this company a try.
INSPECT AND PREP FOR PAINT PAINT TO PROPER MILL SPEC
Industrial Spray Painter (Former Employee), Amesbury, MAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: paint fumes
GREAT PAY GREAT PLACE TO WORK WORKING CONDITIONS WERE VERY GOOD AND SAFTY WAS A HIGH PRIOITY
Great work culture & technically challenging
Manufacturer Field/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amesbury, MAOctober 15, 2013
Travel to various customers within the U.S. to start-up, modify, repair & service custom dehumidification equipment. Perform various work-related tasks such as collection of operating data, service report generation, & providing feedback to production for corrective actions. Provide customer phone support from home office, research unit engineering data, and other parts information.

Identify trends in operating/parts failure & communicate with service manager of findings
Develop retrofit plans for equipment upgrade & fuel source conversion
Reprogram control platform, verify parameters, & test operation
Conduct onsite unit familiarization & operational training.
Provide telephone technical support for various contractors & customers alike
Utilize electrical schematic for contractor operational sequencing & unit safety checks
Very hard working team
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Selma, TXMay 28, 2013
Pros: brand name recognition
Cons: quality is after thought
Good company with brand recognition. Everyone needs to work very hours to maintain production rate and throughput.
I had a great experience
Accounts Payable Clerk/Customer Service (Former Employee), Amesbury, MAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: very friendly
I started as a temp and I was hired full time three months later. Everyone was very friendly, and helpful.
A productive group of people with a laid-back atmosphere. We all work as a team to accomplish company goals.
Munters Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Selma, TXApril 24, 2012
Cons: length of time to move from temp to fulltime
Weekly engineering meetings to ensure everyone is on task and talk through any issues from the previous week.
Co-workers are very helpful with each other, there is no sense of a me-vs-you personality from anyone.
Through this job I learned a lot about how a manufaturing company operates, what software they use to manage their inventory.
Hardest part of the job is producing wire diagrams with only basic electrical background.

About Munters Corporation

If "climate" makes you think of outdoors, Munters would like you to bring your thinking inside. The climate control company sells – Read more