Make a difference in millions of lives every day by utilizing your sales, marketing and public relations skills both in your community and across the country by joining the MDA team, as a Fundraising Coordinator.
As a Fundraising Coordinator you will manage fundraising, sales and marketing campaigns designed to create new, as well as foster existing, corporate sponsor relationships that support MDA’s mission and services in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Through various business development techniques you will encourage participation and support for MDA fundraising programs and special events while managing a fulfilling and challenging work environment.
- Actively participate in the execution and management of MDA’s fundraising programs including the ability to multi-task, handling logistics and follow through on multiple events/programs at the same time.
- Identify new corporate sponsors and maximize fundraising opportunities through various business development techniques including cold-calling, following up on warm leads and attending networking events; consistently research ways to create partnerships with local businesses.
- Deliver organized, structured, and persuasive presentations; using effective written and verbal communication.
- Coordinate targeted advertising, sales and marketing initiatives to communicate MDA’s healthcare and research programs in the local community
- Effectively engage donors of all levels.
- Advise and assist in the development of a local fundraising strategy, plan and budget..
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in sales and/or fundraising
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience with a track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Professional, confident and driven work style with a competitive spirit
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Experience in leveraging existing business while continually generating new sales
- Demonstrates the highest level of personal and ethical standards
- Working knowledge of computers and personal communication devices
- A valid state driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation
- Travel up to 50%
- Bilingual skills a plus
Our employees like working at MDA because of our career opportunities, inclusive environment, work-life balance, benefits and culture. Joining our dedicated team you will experience the gratification of knowing your work impacts the well-being of millions of people, both directly and indirectly, affected by neuromuscular diseases. Join a team committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
Our commitment extends to our employees with competitive salaries and benefits.and we recognize their need to balance work and personal responsibilities.
Some of the comprehensive benefits we offer our employees include:
- Unlimited internal career paths and opportunities
- Medical/Dental comprehensive PPO plan
- Life/Disability/Accident/Travel Insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Paid holiday, personal, vacation and sick days
Apply today, and get ready to feel great about your next career!
- Please specify salary requirements
- Position type: full-time salaried employee
- No candidates will be considered who reside outside of area listed above.
- No agencies please.