Interested in a working in a high impact role? Want to work at a hot new fashion start-up where you can really make a difference?
Muse Me, an application that inspires users to share their style choices and make fashion recommendations for their friends, is looking for a Lead Designer to join our team and be the resident design genius. We are addressing the 18-35 year old female market who have trouble making shopping decisions and would like someone who could take ownership of the design and feel every aspect. First project would be to create a hot website with an urban and edgy look and feel that maintains the high fashion components of websites such as Vogue and Refinery29. The ideal candidate has a passion for fashion and keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
When we look at your portfolio, we want to see:
*Experience at leading consumer internet company
*Experience designing mobile apps
*Intuitive and highly functional flows
*Understanding of current trends and design patterns
*Creativity and passion
Required skills: Photoshop & Illustrator, HTML, CSS
- Work closely with the team to create cohesive intuitive user experience (page layouts, palettes, typography, etc) across all our products
- Use your knowledge of best practices to design for the full life cycle, from requirement refinement to full fidelity prototypes
- Work with the Engineering team to get the technical business needs met while ensuring that the user experience is the top priority
- Lead usability sessions and interpret market data as you fuze business requirements into functional software, keeping the user as the champion along the way
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process with light documentation to support your vision
- Focus on visual deliverables using visual styling, wire-frames, workflow diagrams, and interactive mock-ups
- Enjoy daily interaction, brainstorming, and collaboration with people who are as passionate about the end-user experience as you are!
This position reports to the Head of Product. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity.