Located in the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
MuseumPix is a worldwide leading operator of photographic operations for museums, science centers and other highly regarded cultural attractions. We are recruiting, enthusiastic, hard-working and punctual Team Members to capture, sell, and produce souvenir photos for our guest.
The Photo Team Members are responsible for providing guests with a memorable experience of their visit, guiding visitors through our photographic technique as well as selling and producing photo souvenirs of their visit.
The Functions/Responsibilities and Skills for the positions include:
- Delivering specific dialogue to greet each guest with a smile
- Capture, guide and position guest for image capture at photo opportunities
- Organizational skills for correct labeling of images and production
- Assembly and delivery of photo products
- Ability to take direction for proper usage of equipment and software
- Experience in service and selling to present and sell photo souvenir products to guest
We require at least 6 months experience in customer service and sales. Photography and photo software experience is a plus.
The physical demands for the position include:
- A clear public speaking voice
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Maintain excellent visitor service skills
- Must be available and willing to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- All staff must be available to work opening weekend starting February 8th
Mythbusters the Explosive Exhibition, is a traveling exhibition and we are currently hiring for part time temporary positions starting February 2013
We will begin phone interviews the week of January 28th and Testing the week of February 8th
If you are interested in applying for a position with an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you, please reply with a cover letter and resume.
Note: Do not contact the museum directly for this position – Thank You.
Museumpix is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status or sexual orientation. Hiring org.: Museumpix LLC