Hello, we're an LA music management firm seeking an experienced administrative assistant to oversee and manage all office operations and assist the CEO of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for the music industry and is particularly interested in music management. We are looking for someone who is forward thinking, efficient, considers themselves as a leader and has recent experience as an admin or exec assistant - someone who can take charge and problem solve without even having been asked. This person would act as a 'right hand' to the CEO and, possibly COO, and would work be joining a dynamic team of creatives, managers and awesome bands & artists.
Previous assisting experience is a required. Candidate must currently be LA-based. Please include a brief paragraph cover letter with your resume when applying.
- Admin support: answering and directing all incoming calls, facilitating conferences.
- Scanning and filing documents, maintaining binders and organizing invoices.
- Maintaining schedule(s) of CEO and possibly COO
- Overseeing all office operations and interns. Ensuring proper organization and upkeep of office.
- Other duties assigned by team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Driven, self-motivated / independent worker and thinker
- Solid organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- Multi-tasker and problem solver
- Possesses a of music and thorough knowledge of the current music landscape
- Interested in pursuing a career in the music industry, management is a plus
- Creative, enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Phone etiquette - answering / transferring / conferencing a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Office Word - Excel - PowerPoint (Outlook would be a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of Mac products a plus.