Mustang Engineering

Mustang Engineering Employer Reviews

Great company with good people
Survey Coordinator/Survey Crew Chief (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: good pay, good company
Cons: none that i can complain about.
I worked here a long time and enjoyed every minute of my time their. But I have heard that it's a lot different now.
Temporary job in field office
Document Supervisor (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good benefits and pay
Cons: temporary job
Created and maintained reports. Worked closely with all staff. Ordered supplies. Supervised Title Researchers and staff.
Industrial Career
Process Improvement (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 23, 2014
This company takes care of their employees really well. Great benefits and flex hours.
Great Place to Work
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: excellent place to work
A typical day working for Mustang Engineering was a very busy office working with Project Managers and Engineers. Scheduling multiple meetings and luncheons and teambuilding activities. Downloading documents from the different directories and putting together reports and deliverables for different projects. Formatting Engineering documents and creating PDF documents. Creating directories and utilizing SharePoint, Excel, and Visio.

I learned to juggle many tasks at once. Also began to use Oracle, enter and process invoices.

I enjoyed the challenge of learning new tasks and working with a great group of people.
Very Good
Turn Around Manager (Former Employee), Newark New, JerseyFebruary 22, 2014
Everyone understood how to do their job. The safety culture was the best I have been around lately.
Positive company to work for
Held different positions over several years. (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 9, 2013
Typical day at work; steady contact with over 200 employees inputting their time in Payroll Data Base, checked employees expense reports for Accounting. Worked directly with HR, Payroll and Accounting. Worked directly with PM and Assistant PM and other ROW Agents.
A day at Mustang Engineering
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 27, 2013
Pros: family based company
Cons: just wasn consistent work
I was hired at Mustang as a temp just to help during the holidays. I was required to help set up company events such as Christmas Parties, Thanksgiving Parties, Car shows and much more. I was also responsible for mailing out employee news letters to all employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was that Mustang was a very family oriented company.
Excellent company to work for.
Senior Project Controls Scheduler (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 25, 2013
Pros: learned so much and laudably enjoyed the the position and, proffessionals i worked with. everyone was very knowledgeable and, always more than willing to reinterate the fact that it was a team effort.
Cons: i have no conns.
I really enjoyed working for Mustang and would return immediately should the oppotunity be granted. My General Manager was extremely intelegent and was always one step ahead of the curve.
Productive and fun work place
Pipeline Inspector (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2013
Pros: excelent pay
Cons: not a permanent position and no health care for the family
Enjoyed meeting new co workers, I traveled to Colorado to perform the necessary duties.
Good Employer,,,
Large Projects Quality manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 28, 2013
Mustang is A solid place to work. Their work/life balance is second to none!
Work/Family Values
Senior Expeditor Lead/ Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 17, 2013
Pros: wear shorts to work friday, casual enviroment
Cons: the merger with wood group/mustan
A typical day was to go in and work with my team on what expediting issues may be pressing. Most of the time I was the only expediter on the project. I handled three to four projects at a time for a client for four years. Any where from 25 to 75 orders on each project.

I learned a lot about equipment and material by being able to travel to shops and the job site to work one on one with the client, the suppliers, project management, down.

Management was handled extremely well. Open door policy's.

Co-workers - we had a great team that worked well together.

The hardest part of my job - I never felt my job was hard at Mustang because I always had support from people I needed it from if there were any problems.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to go to work every day.
Excellent workplace with much encouragement
Asset Mgmt Coordinator (Former Employee), Alpharetta GAOctober 12, 2013
Pros: small office
Great place to work, encouraged to self-develop, try new ideas.
Work place is productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2013
The work place is a fun and productive place, very friendly atmosphere
Good Job
Employee (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2013
Work with great people.
Company is good about acknowledging workers on work anniversary and holidays.
Not much room for advancement.
Low on Pay, but great work life balance.
Lead Engineer/Project Management (Former Employee), Houston, TexasAugust 23, 2013
Low on the Pay Scale, but great working environment and work life balance.
Important work and a professional place to work
General administrative duties (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches, special events
Cons: strict deadlines that caused you to work long hours
My team was responsible for making monetary offers for the lease of their land to run a pipeline through. We calculated what the offer would be and began there. If the land owner was not interested, we would offer a second higher offer. If that still didn't work we began condemnation procedures with the courts and our lawyers. There was a lot of data entry and we were responsible for title agreements and the final procedures to close the deals. It could be stressful at times because we were on strict deadlines to get the paperwork done so that construction could begin as soon as possible. The coworkers were very cooperative and we were always helping each other get the job done even if it wasn't our specific duties. Management did a great job keeping us motivated and we were treated to lunches and special events to let us know that we were appreciated. The downfall of the job was that it was contract work and you never knew how long you would have a job. Once the project started winding down they let more and more people go. The pay was excellent and we were compensated for the use of our cell phones, laptops and mileage. If you came from out of state you were granted a generous per diem.
Great place to work with great people
Civil/Structuarl Designer 4 (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2013
This is a great company that takes care of the employee as much as the client. Very friendly people that are willing to work with your family/work life and help you to find a balance.
Great Company in Houston, but not in Denver.
Project Controls Sr. Planner/ Scheduler (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 30, 2013
Great Company in Houston, but not in Denver

Great Company in Houston, but not in Denver
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
The greatest place to work! my home away from home!!!!!
Senior Civil/Structural Designer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 20, 2013
Mustang wow hands down the most employee friendly place! I wish I could work my next 30 yrs at Mustang. I loved the way how everybody knows everybody.
Great company to work for.
Sr. Administrative Assistant/ Buyer Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 27, 2013
Pros: monthly events for employees
Mustang Engineering cares about their employees. They provide friendly work areas. Mustang is a company with a big HEART!!!

About Mustang Engineering

Wild horses couldn't drag Mustang Engineering away from industrial facilities work. The company provides engineering and management – Read more