Mutual Distributing Company Employee Reviews

Great Place!
Non Alcoholic Brands Manager/Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJune 3, 2017
This was a fun place to work, don't get me wrong it was hark work at times but rewarding. Usually something different each day which made it intresting.
Pros
Great Composation
Cons
Customer Service Representative/ Telesales (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 1, 2017
A typical day is steady, co workers are Always willing to help in any way to get the job done. Management is always fair, the hardest part of my job is wanting to get my work load done in a day, most enjoyable part is always being treated fairly with room to grow.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
No overtime available
Great work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCDecember 14, 2016
Great job good benefits i was laid off but would definitely go back if called.great supervisors and i enjoyed everyone i was surrounded by
Not enough pay for amount of work done.
Wine and Beer Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 29, 2015
not enough pay for the amount of work being done during the day. ridiculously long days. do not work here if you have a family.
No real opportunity for advancement
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2015
I like working with my co-workers but don't feel you get the support or opportunity from upper management necessary to succeed.
Good Company
Driver Check In/Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 2, 2014
Great company, I have learned alot here and I like the staff, but not many openings for Advancement.
pros.Lots of Hard work!!! Cons. dont take a job here if they pay you by the hour
Route Sales Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 17, 2014
This company sucks to work for. lots of hard work and mangement is all ways on your back.
High pressure work environment with solid benefits.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 30, 2014
A typical day at Mutual Distributing is fairly straight-forward, you come in, get your route (which is roughly 10-13 stops) and make your run. I learned a great deal about working in a stressful environment as well as how to maximize time and efficiency. The management at Mutual is your typical run of the mill management, but it isn't necessarily a "I won't ask you to do something I wouldn't do." mentality. You will be asked to do things by supervisors that they generally would not do. Very hard to respect your superiors in that situation, even though they are decent people.

Co-workers were great, not a single complaint towards them, they were all fun and energetic to be around. Especially at company events.

Hardest part of this job was developing the amount of patience required to function on the job, but once you conquer that, the job is a breeze and very enjoyable.

Best thing about the job to me was the job itself, and by that I mean being able to hold myself accountable for my work. A driver at Mutual has to be able to work independently.
Pros
Fun company events, cookouts, Christmas party, etc...
Cons
Some days 12+ hours. Can hurt your private and family life.
productive, very relaxing enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 2, 2014
a typical day at work, i learned how to work fast and efficient. management was good.
Pros
good breaks
Great Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2014
Great Company to work for. Enjoyed my job. Benefits are excellent. Management very good.
fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 8, 2013
this is a company that is all for self there is no over time although you work 42 hours and maybe more some weeks.
Used to be a fun place to work but the culture changed for the worst in 2008
Sales Supervisor/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 3, 2012
Mutual Distributing was a good company to work for when it was growing from 1990 to 2008 and we were all sharing in building the company to what it is today. Then new management people were brought in to downsize the sales force and bring in cheaper entry-level positions so they could get rid of anyone that was making good money. They cut Sales Supervisors as well as veteran sales reps.
Pros
business trips to california
Cons
benefits were constantly being reduced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mutual Distributing Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Mutual Distributing Company Reviews by Location