Mutual Mobile Employee Reviews

For me, Mutual Mobile was the best work experience I had in a decade.
Sr. Business Development Director (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 7, 2016
I was lucky enough to work with the best engineering and testing team I have ever worked with in my 25 year career. Outstanding standards, processes and people. Many talented people in other areas (Design, Marketing, Executive team) as well, but our development capability was exceptional.

Like all companies that experience massive growth and success, there were ups and downs. One of the things I respected about the Executive team was that they were transparent about issues and actively pursued resolutions. Growing a small, bootstrapped company into a mature mobile competitor is a great accomplishment.

All in all, I am proud of work we did at Mutual Mobile.
Pros
Fun, exciting, good mix of energy and experience.
Cons
The commute from Round Rock is difficult. They should consider a satellite office further north.
Server Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 8, 2013
Interesting clients, concern for your happiness, and plenty of variety in the things you work on.
very productive and fun-filled with extra curriculars
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APDecember 21, 2012
I am fortunate to work in this company. When I was assigned to a project which was running already, It took time for me to understand the code. Later I worked hard to understand and successfully complete the project. That made me understand many things like coding standards, understanding the existing code and continue with the implementation. It was a good experience to me.
Pros
monthly free lunches and beers, fun-loving people and workaholic
Cons
job security
Money factory for the founders
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 8, 2012
Good place for engineers or creative people - some parties are good, others feel mechanical.

Not a good place for people that need to interact with the management - very immature, not trustworthy.

Get in, get some experience, and get out - stay too long and you will develop some very bad habits.
Pros
free snacks and drinks, no crazy hours
Cons
political, poor pay
Exciting and innovative work place
Senior Business Analyst/Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasMarch 20, 2012
Mutual Mobile was an exciting an innovative work place on the cutting edge of technology. Employees are provided with a variety of experiences and challenges.

Want to know more about Mutual Mobile?

Ask a question