Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Financial Advisor
Company: Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors
Location: Bloomington, MN
Employment Status: Part Time (20 hours per week)
Job Description: The purpose of this job is to provide excellent administrative support to a team of two financial advisors to ultimately improve the lives of their clients.
Includes but are not limited to:
- Administrative support
- Policy support
- Customer servicing
- Client outreach via email and phone
- Maintain calendar and schedule meetings
- Coordinate and lead staff meetings with advisors
- Manage client database and online CRM
- Market to existing contact and client base
- Provide insight for improving business processes
- Copy, fax, and email important financial documents
- Confidential safeguarding of financial information
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree or 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant in a professional office environment. (Ideally in the financial services industry)
Skills: Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills (effective at building relationship, high level of integrity and ability to instill trust), ability to identify and resolve customer problems quickly, and ability to demonstrate competency with numbers.
Technology: Experience with MS Word and Excel required; also critical that the candidate be willing to learn iNotes, Redtail (online CRM), and various other financial services software to manage clients’ insurance and investment needs effectively.