MV Public Transportation Employee Reviews

With so much responsibility and peoples lives at stake, too little pay.
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, CONovember 22, 2016
For all the responsibility that you have, they pay too little. They look for the smallest reason to fire someone. You don't get breaks or lunch. You hardly ever have two days off together. they are so short handed that they are always asking you to work your days off. You have no family time.
Cons
no breaks, no lunch
good company
Glendale Beeline Driver (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 4, 2015
Fun to work there, coworker all are friendly and super visors are understanding employees situation. Nice to meet all kind of people and enjoying to help them if possible.
assist ada passengers
Driver (Current Employee) –  1001 s 4th st Phx, AzAugust 15, 2015
fun work place meet an greet ada people an assist with there travel. excellent management an coworkers always willing to assist.
A Terrible work environment and lousy pay!
Road Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairfax VaNovember 20, 2014
I was a "Road Supervisor " for this Company, and quite honestly, it was the worst experience of my working career!! I strongly suggest you look for another Company, where you can be happy! This Company is TERRIBLE from the management, though all levels of it's operational structure! They made each function a problem from the word go. They messed up payroll checks, lost time sheets, etc!!

Leave this Company alone!
Pros
It's a Job
Cons
Poor Management (Vince Jacques)
Tour Of New York City
Para Transit Driver (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYNovember 5, 2014
As an Access A Ride driver you will get to see all that New York City has to offer. The beauty of the architecture of the homes and buildings, the view from some of the locations that you get to go to are breath taking. The pay could be better, but if you love to drive this is the place for you.
is good work place
driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 26, 2012
ten hr. a day knowing city very well,most of a day i was on street i don't know much about my co-worker the hardest part of the job is consteration on rod the best part i was all over the town.
Customer service skills worked as a big plus for this job
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  3200 Lennox Ave. Cleveland, OhNovember 12, 2012
Transporting the elder and handicapped to and from daily actvities, such as shopping, medical appointments, work etc.
Pros
meeting a lot of different people on a daily bases
Cons
company lost their contract
Sub-Par, Company.
CDL A Driver (Former Employee) –  PhoenixOctober 1, 2012
A company with no future, Hard work with no rewards. The only satisfaction is knowing that you helped someone out and the passenger said thankyou.
Pros
helping people out with disabilities.
Cons
the company is not pro active, employees are replaceable@any time.
inexperinced management
Road Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 14, 2012
A strong company, with inexperienced managers. Poorly budgeted and well over staffed.
Cons
no lunch breaks.
pretty good place
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2012
it was a vnice company to work for got along with my coworker sometimes it was very stressful
Cons
short breaks because trips was booked so close
Peasesant and challeging
Fixed Assets Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 28, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of all functions of asset management. Disposing, transferring and adding assets to the database. I'd often correspond with colleagues via email/phone to go over necessary transaction and explain the proper steps needed. My boss was very help and instrumental in my development. Always willing to assist with matters that required collaborative efforts. My inoffice coworkers were nice and pleasesant, always professional. The hardest part of the job was getting coworkers to follow the procedures set in place for asset functions but it wasn't a complete hinderence. The thing I enjoyed most about the job was that I controlled the process from beginning to end and I oversaw the database for all companies.
Pros
friendly and professional colleagues
Cons
management slightly disconnected from the masses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MV Public Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9